Discussions - Page 1 | PPSC, Punjab Public Service Commission Forms, Results - www.ppsc.gov.in

Results 1-100 of 40457, sorted by date

Re:

Posted by Riya, (2020-03-31 18:59:01)

But apa eda v ta nhi baith skde atleast try ta kr skde hn.i already tweeted to punjab govt.phla v ek grp bna k attempts increase lai tweet kita gya c nd letters v likhe gye c nd result thade samne e.hun v j apa sb students mil k apni gal shi tareke nl rkhea ta govt jrur sunegi

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-03-31 15:35:02)

To be Frank..it is going to be a one prolonged battle against the virus.. already fears of resurgence or a second wave are looming large..and India is yet to enter the 3rd stage(hope it doesn't happen)..while most countries are at the peak of 4rth stage..so being optimistic about pcs is one thing and being pragmatic about the current from scenario quite another.. don't even expect upsc exam to be conducted on time this year..let alone any new pcs vacancies

Re:

Posted by Riya, (2020-03-31 14:17:13)

Ab pcs kb aega ab??hum tweet kre sb captain ko.if u ready pls reply me

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-03-30 13:02:06)

The officers who were supposed to retire on 31st will get extension

Re: Re history optional

Posted by Gurvinder, (2020-03-22 08:58:14)

yes, i know the teacher mentioned in chandigarh. He is not only a good teacher but a great human being too. Two years back when i lived in a PG at chandigarh and ran short of money,he helped me.
PCS exam at this time is no chance. All governments are in tight spot medically,financially and administratively. Those like us who are in job and do not find time to study ,has a golden chance to come at par with full timers.
While staying at home we can support the nation and update ourselves too.

Re: Re. History Optional

Posted by Labh, (2020-03-20 14:08:05)

friends, i agree with views of Ms Deepika that History is a good optional if you attend the lectures of a good history teacher.i attended the classes of history in chandigarh of sandeepan sir. It was like attending a magic show. My concept about history as a subject totally changed.
history is totally static subject,very easy to understand and fetches good marks.
In HCS this year more than half of selected candidates were with history optional.

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-03-19 14:42:12)

Right 12 to 14 years for sp
More than 20 for ssp

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-03-19 11:21:57)

No bro..its 12-14 years in Punjab for SP..because a DSP hardly retires as a DIG

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-03-18 22:05:23)

10 years for sp
It is their discretion to post you as SSP or not but usually After 16 to 18 years of service

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-03-17 16:08:33)

After how many years does a DSP gets promoted to the rank of SP in Punjab? And then to SSP?

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-03-14 13:29:29)

I left job of inspector coop
Useless job profile
No status
They give you 9k salary and ask you to go to chd every week for court cases
So u end up spending more than 25k every month

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-03-13 11:47:52)

Brother its not about 10000..it's about job security and a bright future..besides state pcs is also a class A gazetted job..what else do we need

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-03-12 13:22:23)

Go for upsc
State commssn de kuch palle nahi
3 saal 10000 de rahe
Ki kare banda

Re: Re. History Optional

Posted by Deepika, (2020-03-08 09:45:27)

Friends,
There is a wrong perception that history is about mugging up of dates.
In optional there is focus only on analytical part. Facts are in GS. History has a limited syllabus with no dynamic content.
The syllabus is static and questions are repetitive in the last 10 years.
The best thing is a compulsary question of Map which brings almost full marks.
The students are crossing 275 marks with ease in history.

The most important part is the teacher. If you attend the classes of a good teacher,history becomes a cake walk.

Balyan sir at Delhi and Sandeepan sir at Chandigarh,I think are very good. Vishwnathan sir at Chennai is also very good.

I could,nt clear mains last year but i got 301 marks in history optional. I have done B.Tech in computers from CU.

I cannot compare any two optionals as i do not know about them. Every optional has it,s own plus and minus. Only thing is that you take it as a exam and understand the UPSC pattern.

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-03-07 07:59:01)

An unasked for advice..
Not wanting to demotivate you. Since you look like you are just starting with the preparation, would like to tell you a couple of things. Upsc/pcs is the best thing if you get to clear it in the first or second time itself. But reaching in your 30s , without any job or second options, and still not clearing is probably the worst thing a person can do to themselves.
So keep it just as an exam. Upsc is not synonymous to life. Don’t stress too much and you would do your best.
Prepare a bed to fall back to. By that I mean, always keep in mind a second option for yourself.
All the best. Focus only on prelims now if you appearing for cse 2020.

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-03-07 07:48:32)

Don’t go for anthro then. Psir is good, though sometimes it’s said that it’s not highly scoring. On a plus side, the material, coaching as well as test series are readily available. You can consider pub ad or sociology also. People make it to the final list with all kind of optionals.
P.S. No subject is going to be interesting on a third revision. Just go with the one that you would still be able to tolerate when it gets really boring. Optionals and marriages are the same.. interesting only initially. But you got to commit to it in the down times also!

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-03-07 03:23:15)

I have immense interest in Political Science optional and I am good at writing answers with respect to polity and international relations so I think of opting Political Science as my optional but my friends suggest me to go for Anthropology but I have no interest in Anthropology and I cannot read it for more than 1 hour what should I do

Re: history optional

Posted by history optional, (2020-03-06 21:16:38)

history in general studies is very different from history in optionals

history as an optional is too vast and demanding. try to pick subject that require general approach and also helps in other general studies. sociology is such subject. other scoring subject is punjabi literature. if you have very strong foundations math is another such subject. pick history only if its your specialist subject and you have apitude it(its about neutral critical analysis not about social media style of analysis remembering dates and facts)

Re: history optional

Posted by Malvika, (2020-03-04 08:32:29)

how it is to have history as optional?

Re: pcs

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-03-02 20:27:22)

by year end

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-03-01 16:25:07)

O mainu haul paen dae ne
Kuch bol lo
Kuch dasdo
Vacancy auni k nahi

Re:

Posted by Karanvir virk, (2020-02-24 22:41:23)

Chithi ayi hai Chitthi Aayi Hai Aayi Hai Chitthi Aayi Hai
Pcs paper aa raha hai ya nahi
Chithi ayi hai ?

Re: Exam conducted by thapar university

Posted by aks, (2020-02-22 19:46:24)

Does any1 has any idea of previous papers conducted by thapar university for punjab govt department.

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-02-20 10:22:26)

Any inside info regarding pcs ???

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-02-19 06:17:45)

Nhi.i don't think so.pcs march ch a skda e.so be prepared

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-02-18 15:46:02)

Why is the ppsc site not opening?

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-02-17 18:27:02)

I'm also predicting notification in december

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-02-17 16:51:00)

No pcs soon
Only by end of year
Nothing before that
Dont spread rumors
It is all a rumor

Re: Pcs

Posted by WADA FUFAD BARWALA, (2020-02-17 12:30:56)

FREEJOBALERTS SITE SHOWING PCS IN UPCOMING EXAMS

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-02-15 19:37:21)

Twitter te hashtag chalao..te cmo te capt saab nu tag kro..fer ho sakda Aa jave..

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-02-15 15:20:26)

15 days

Re: Pcs

Posted by Ppsc, (2020-02-15 12:55:09)

Pcs notification aa rhi aa jald ?

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-02-10 23:13:00)

Grm kro mahaul
Agya pcs bas

Re:

Posted by Punjab pcs, (2020-01-28 14:42:26)

Exam kd aega pcs da kuj pta lga???

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-23 23:15:35)

I am grateful to you that you have enlightened me but but I have other questions to which I have posted in this group I would like you to enlighten me on those also
1 eg why the rich among the reserved categories needs reservation
2 is this way of rich getting reservation not harming the poor among the reserved
3 backlog vacancies for only to the tune of 4 to 5
Still 40-5 = 35 which is more than 32
4 when all the information today is available on internet then why do we read reservation why cannot married with you only criteria
5 now if you come up with the fact that there is social discrimination for that you have a legislation ie act of 1989
6 I am amazed by the fact that how you guys choose to answer selectively and not in a whole some way
I hope u have a good day too
Is it not that with the current trend of reservation only the rich among the reserved will be availing it and the poor will remain poor and this reservation system will never and General are not discriminating agaunst schedule caste but the rich schedule caste are discriminating against the poor schedule caste by eating into their share of right

Re: To 40/72 reservation question

Posted by To 40/72 reservation guy .. , (2020-01-23 19:44:07)

To the most inpertinent and unsubstantial question you posed that 40/72 posts were reserved last time and that pertains to more than 50% for your kind information sir those were the backlog and there are backlogs in every category not only deserved not only general every category ,so your ignorance is blissful but I am delighted to enlighten you.So it is highly recommended to you sir please check your facts with Before arguing and please be substantial in your own points.With all the humane regards good day ..

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-23 12:46:09)

Do not write long paras without any substance
Last pcs 40/72 posts were reserved
Is it less than 50%?

Re: Reservwtion

Posted by Dogma, (2020-01-21 21:17:22)

I am an sc and i want reservation in Ilets, lets come out and protest for 5 bands for canada for sc/st.

Re: Come to the point spare the useless talks on reservation

Posted by Being Human , (2020-01-21 21:16:25)

WWith all due respect to my all the brethren ,whether they are from general category or from other categories it is useless to talk about this reservation issue it should be like that every category must have a representation according to its population and also according to the social cultural backwardness of the said population or the category like today in specific case of Punjab the SC other category is almost at par with the general categories they hardly have a difference of 4 to 5 marks for the cut-off between them and the general category except the SC balmiki and mazhbi category.But still there is still tremendous amount of discrimination is vented out to to the reserved category is specially in the rural areas in Punjab also so there is the need of a cultural Revolution in our country we had green Revolution liberalisation privatisation and globalisation but seriously the need of our society is for the cultural revolution which is based on the idea of liberty equality and fraternity.So rather than big bring on the issues with the reserved category candidates that they should not get reservation they should get this amount of reservation or that amount of reservation please clear your conscience and create pragmatic consciousness, first you and I and everyone here knows that there is still discrimination against the people of these categories so called reserved categories,This needs to be stopped and everybody must be respected as a fellow human beings ,first you come at Power with all these ideals of equality that we must show as human beings to other human beings after that we should talk about these things.For now every category has representation in the exams according to their calling to their respective population so there is no need to get into the reviews let’s talk for e.g.there are more than 50% infact way more than 50% population of the so-called backward or the dalits or other reserved categories in our country but still they are getting reservation up to 50% only so till the general category although they are more or less like 25 to 28% out of total population of our country, they are getting seats in every department.So logically there is no discrimination against any general category.. It’s just the population explosion that has created problems for every section of the society.Please talk about the upcoming probability of PPSC exam or talk something substantial and that is eminent and pivotal to the today’s need. I m just putting out my point of view.Okay so if everybody agrees to it fast there is a need of bringing the economic equality.. Do the so called general category will ever agree to Equally divide their economic and financial resources with all the deprived sections of the society.. I guess not .. no one will agree to it .. because it will end the hegemony of theirs.. So In the end In the end I would say that please stop this nonsense tension and non-pragmatic discussions about the reservation please talk something that is very important for our careers for now everything is fine you have to compete for 50% of seats and other have to compete for their respective categories.

Re: Reservaion

Posted by Tk, (2020-01-21 21:11:59)

The very fact that people still need reservation means that it is not working for the upliftment of the popultaion. In fact , if you are smart you know that it will be education and empowerment along with perception among generals which will uplift SCs, not sops like reservation .It is a faulty policy inherently. But it takes more than 5 years or a decade to see result of investment in education so not attractive for govs as compared to sops like reservation. I am not against reservation , it has to be tried along with other fundamental things(there was a reason it was temporary) , but it is clearly not working. People are still asking for it, by still asking for reservation you are refuting that it has worked. Everybody with a sense can see it , its not rocket science. Beleive me it is detrimental to most of the sc itself but a creamy lauer section. I know sc graduates who sow paddy and want reservation or at least creamy layer to go.

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-21 17:35:14)

Brothers, any idea about next ppsc posts to be advertised? Please enlighten

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-21 16:10:42)

Indian govt is very rapidly moving towards selling its businesses or outsourcing stuff .... Pretty soon the idea of govt job discrimination will be redundant ... In private world ... Only ur skills matter .... So both sides should quit whining and make urself able to compete in skills ... No company asks for ur caste unless u can deliver

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-20 19:32:56)

If reservation is about equal representation then let the posts be proportionally alloted. Around 33% each in punjab.. sc obc and unreserved. But, but.. cut off collectively decide honi chaidi hai. Jekar 100 jandi ae , sirf ohi select hon jinna ne 100 ton badh score keeta. Rest of the posts be left vacant and no undeserving person should get those. Be of any caste or creed. Now don’t come crying unreserved wale 100 le lenge asi kida lvange. Sadian post vacant ee reh jaania. We been discriminated since ages ya know! We can’t score as much as you do. Dilli coaching le k v. Kote padh k v. DU ch padhde v.

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-20 19:18:25)

Brother,
I belong to a ‘general’ financially fine family. So I agree that I can never relate to the pain of a poor dalit female. But I do have a heart that can empathise with her. And I can completely understand her hardships. If such a woman had been trying to be a part of the administrative system, she would have had to struggle a lot more than me. I would happily accept that she scoring 50 when I am getting 100 is a bigger achievement than me and she deserves higher rewards. But I can’t say the same about Tina Dabi. The year she got the first rank , I missed prelims by scoring more than her. I was studying in a coaching institute in Chandigarh with my family supporting me in every possible way but still naive as to what civil services required. Tina Dabi on the other hand , was being mould in the frame to perfectly fit this civils scenario since childhood. Her mother(also an employee with the central government) helped her in preparation of Art and Culture and prepared notes for her. Mine still doesn’t know the subjects. Tina Dabi , as you know very well, belongs to SC. I can’t empathise with her. I just can’t accept the thing that she , with numerous times more resources at her disposal and in every way at an advantage over me, should be given the benefits just because some social media comments hurt her feelings and somebody in the 4th generation of her family was discriminated against.
I would be absolutely fine with the children of landless labourers getting free education and equal opportunities. I would not at all be fine with the children of filthy rich doctors and officers studying in the best institutions of the country given advantages over me just because belonging to a certain caste *hurts*! Because when I see people who put in half the effort than what I did , being rewarded more than me , it also hurts.
Be sure that I have read my history and polity brother. I know manusamriti. I also know that today’s society doesn’t function according to it. It’s just an old rotten piece of shit that some fringe elements keep bringing to the limelight. No sane person cares about manusamriti. I have never heard the mention of it at my home or in my school/college.
As far as 33% reservation of females is concerned, it’s just a carrot just like caste based reservation and it is not going make any significant impact. Read about ‘Sarpanch Patis’.
Benefits of carrots like reservation never reach the intended beneficiaries. It is more appropriate to make people capable enough that they don’t need any reservation and favours. Make a female politically aware and educated. Give the downtrodden quality education and equal opportunities. These are what the demands should be. Freebies , promoting the undeserving, decreasing competition and such other special provisions haven’t really helped in someone’s development.

Protectionism in the 50s to 70s in our economy is a good example. Indian industry was protected with high tariffs on imports after Independence bcs it was exploited for decades by the British. Did that make the economy stronger or the industry better? No. Because protecting someone and lowering the bar in the competition always keep the weaker ones weak. Then there is simply no motivation to do more than absolutely required.
If this system was working , caste system would have disappeared by now. Accept that it needs a change. It is not working at all. It is only favouring the already favoured. Otherwise we wouldn’t have needed an OBC distinction and further a creamy layer distinction.
Nobody is against reservation for the ones who deserve it. The only issue is it unfairly benefiting the undeserving ones.

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-20 18:47:54)

Only rich sc know their right
Only they are claimimg
What about poor sc ?
Why uplift the already uplifted ?

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-19 12:41:41)

The biggest problem for anti-reservationists is that now the SC/ST are also more aware of their reights and outspoken, they can also articulate their views and give befitting reply to the false misconceptions and propoganda of the anti-reservationists.

Re: Reservation

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-19 12:38:26)

Reservation is not a 'Gareebi hatao' programme. It is intended to ensure representation of people who have been suppressed for ages, therefore, the question of creamy layer is redundant.

Hypocrisy of people who feel cheated by the system is evident when they have essays to write on reservation, but nothing to say on Indian caste system. They will enjoy and feel proud of their caste and their surname and then crib about reservation.

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-18 11:45:00)

You have written almost an essay like in civil services but still you failed to answer the basic question raised by many that was y a privileged schedule caste person be given advantage of quota because only the poorest of the poor deserves it
Why should Kota be given again and again and to all the members of the family why cannot be it given to one member of the family and review if their financial status has increased within some period of time then it should be withdrawn
There are in memorable laws and while preparing if you don't know about this then stop preparing
Rajasthani no just to defend reservation you will come up with 2000 words essay about how these guys were discriminated against and this and that but at the end of the day these guys discriminate against general category they only have Unity among themselves even the affluent among them are not ready to give up the quota show the persons who are cleaning gutters today will be cleaning gutters after 10 years also because the rich among scheduled castes reap the benefits and they will continue reaping the benefits at the cost of the poor so you are yourself marginalizing your community no one else
If you really want the poor to be uplifted why don't the rich and the creamy layer among reserved categories give up the quota and say that we want these guys to have quota so that they can improve their financial status and be integrated into the society
But apa eda thodi karage
Asi kehne a saare officer saade tabbar ch hi ajaan
You know what the why Western world is ahead of us because it is based on merit and not these reservations
We will always be a developing country because the ones who truly deserve reservation are not replying benefits of it and those who are keeping the benefits do not deserve it and those among the general category who can make it to the merit list but do not because of this reservation are going abroad in the form of brain drain and contributing to the growth of the Western Nations

Re: In reply to SC/ST question .. which was posted in reply to my earlier question ..

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-16 15:13:52)

Dear Sister,
I really appreciate you choosing the path of discussion.

1. You know, not knowing which caste a person belongs to is a misconception. You understand your worth in society (which comes from your caste) by the way people treat you, which is more or less dependent on your surname. You want to understand how caste works just change your surname on FB to something like XY ..... which clearly establishes you as a person belonging to SC community, your CASTE UNAWARE friends would give you very interesting reactions. And yes while doing this be impartial, sincere and honest with yourself. And you don't even have to tell me that how you were made to feel. And yes i agree with you on this that flaunting caste in any way is a very stupid thing to do.

2. You know i don't think that there is anything wrong with the system but the people who are responsible for the implementation of this system's will are definately at fault. Do you know there has been Constitutional reservation since independence but still representation of SC/ST/OBC is very low in comparison to their population which is around 70 % or more. Don't you think it is a great failure of the people implementing this policy. In reality it is not the failure of implementation but rather a delibrate attempt to not let it be implemented in a proper way. You know the kids from SC/ST backgrounds are awarded less marks in interviews so that they don't fall in General category and occupy only SC seats. I am not saying that people are not getting selected by getting less marks but the purpose of reservation is representation.

3. Here you are completely mistaken.. Caste System is not in documents it is in the hearts and minds of Indian people. What do you think is the meaning of singing songs in praises of rajputs and jats and other different communities ? What about castes being flaunted openly on cars and tattoed on arms and whatnot ? And don't you think we are taught stereotypes in our homes about different people just based on the surnames ? Do you think that does not come from our past ? And most importantly have not read Indian History ? If you really want to understand the problem here you have to move above just the employment part.. You know everybody wants to be a do gooder but nobody wants to understand the real problems .. And i am not playing any Dalit card or anything here and i don't want any sympathy here but can you really relate to the pain of being considered less without even knowing you ?? You can relate to it as a woman, the pain of always being kept in shadows .. but can you feel the same pain as a Dalit woman .. who is preyed on by almost everybody, even the Dalit man and the general Woman. (and both these categories are supposed to understand her pain as they go through the same path of emotional or mental or physical oppression)

4. Nobody is asking for your sympathy by claiming that they are less than anybody at all and Nobody is less than Anybody Anywhere in Any way. And yes SC/ST/OBC have been discriminated against for centuries and there is evidence of it atleast since the Gupta period and the greatest evidence is the vedas and other religious books and moreover documented records of various periods found here and there. And do you clearly understand the concept of VARNASHARAM and the books like MANUSAMRITI, what exactly are they preaching ? You know system was so steeply biased and even today it is biased, you know why marriage is such a big issue because of the concept of pollution, which means that the so called lower castes are polluting and they are inferior.. that is why a daughter or a sister or any woman which has been given the burden of being the IZZAT of the family, has to bear the brunt of the stupid system of caste discrimination due to which she cannot choose to marry any man who her people think are below their caste. Caste system is maintained strictly generation after generation by controlling the women of the family, while men are free to do as they wish.
And yes women deserve Reservation because they are not represented adequately in any office or any workplace, even our parliament. There should be atleast 33 % reservation for women in all spheres. And every category should have a sub-category. For ex. In SC category atleast 33 % percent seats should be reserved for SC women. And it is not because they are weak but because they deserve to be represented. If a woman is sitting there for her in the system only then a woman who is housewife (poor or otherwise) can get justice or her voice heard in true sense because only a woman can truely represent and understand her pain which has been forced on her due to inefficencies of our Caste system and our patriarchal society.

5. Te tusi apne aap nu weak te kamzor bilkul nai man na hai but tusi eh ta understand krde hoo na k kite koi stayi hoi weak te kamzor aurat hovegi jehnu tuhadi madad di lod hai.. Te je 33 % auratan da fixed hovega har saal system vich ana ta ghto 10 % auratan ta uss weak te kamzori aurat di madad kar sakangiyan.. tajo uss aurat di beti weak te kamzor na hove .. oh una baki auratan di trah strong hove te desh te smaj nu agge vdaun vch madad kre

Te ikk gl hor kamzor da saath daen wale uss nu upar chakn wale mazboot hunde ne oh kise to ght nai hunde .. je Koi SC hon nu ya Aurat hon nu hi nai samajhda oh kiven is tabke de kise gareeb te majboor di help karega. (There are poor people in general as well but are they oppressed on the name of caste.. find out answer for this question... you will be amazed to see the difference between the life of a general poor and any other category of poor.)

Reservation koi ehsaan nai hai kiseda .. eh oh haqq hai jo kai hajara saal to mareya ja reha c ...
For ex. There are 5 members in a family. Is it fair that first 3 members of the family eat all the food available in the house and tell the 4th member to serve the first 3 as it is his god given duty while the 5th member is cast out of the house and is only called to do toilet cleaning of the house, gardening of the house and such other jobs. Is it fair that first 3 members should take the share of the other 2 members of the house. And this is caste system in a nutshell for you. There is one big difference that these 2 members make up for 70 % of the total population and if you include SC/ST/OBC of minorities, then it rises to nearly 80 - 85 % .

It is not the question of Merit but one of Opportunities.

6. I am all for social integration, if you really want social integration then one way of doing it is as follows-
First step- Start with a law to abolish all types of caste discrimination, for this you have to ban caste system all together.
Second step- Stop all kinds of use of caste symbols and appropriation of caste for projection of superiority or for benefits. (real benefit of caste is still taken by so called "upper caste" people)
Third step- Promote inter-caste marriages.
Fourth step- Make Honour killings a very serious offence and punishable with death or life sentence without parole.
Fifth step- Give a time frame of ten years (strict enforcement of the above laws which should be made a part of the basic ethos of Indian constitution and cannot be turned back or repealed) and after that period RESERVATION should cease to exist.

*****And you know REAL RESERVATION was and is caste system and CONSTITUTIONAL RESERVATION is just its effect, which has been brought in to remedy the ill effects of caste system which are a plenty, if you are looking for them keep your eyes open. But you don't understand the casteism which you yourself practice because it is taught to you disguised as customs and traditions. And you were claiming you were unaware about your caste but i can tell you this much that you atleast had this vague understanding from your family's behaviour and your upbringing that you belong to a so called "upper caste". (I am not saying that your parents taught you that you are superior to others or anything directly but these things are indirectly taught unknowingly because it is part of Indian culture now, With all due respect to your parents and elders, I have tried my best not to use any such tones or vocabulary which should be disrespectful. If unknowingly i have been too harsh then i will humbly apologize for it. )

Thanks.
End.

Re: Reply to SC/ST marriage question..

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-16 14:58:44)

Dear Sister,
I really appreciate you choosing the path of discussion.

5. Te tusi apne aap nu weak te kamzor bilkul nai manna hai but tusi eh ta understand krde hona k kite koi stayi hoi weak te kamzor aurat hovegi jehnu tuhadi madad di lod hai.. Te je 33 % auratan da fixed hovega har saal system vich ana ta ghto 10 % auratan ta uss weak te kamzori aurat di madad kar sakangiyan.. tajo uss aurat di beti weak te kamzor na hove .. oh una baki auratan di trah strong hove te desh te smaj nu agge vdaun vch madad kre

Te ikk gl hor kamzor da saath daen wale uss nu upar chakn wale mazboot hunde ne oh kise to ght nai hunde .. je Koi SC hon nu ya Aurat hon nu hi nai samajhda oh ki kise gareeb te majboor di help karega.

It is not the question of Merit but one of Opportunities.

Second step- Stop all kinds of use of caste symbols and appropriation of caste for projection of superiority or for benefits. (really benefit of caste is still taken by so called "upper caste" people)
Third step- Promote inter-caste marriages.

*****And you know REAL RESERVATION was and is caste system and CONSTITUTIONAL RESERVATION is just its effect, which has been brought in to remedy the ill effects of caste system which are a plenty, if you are looking keeping your eyes open. But you don't understand the casteism which you yourself practice because they are taught to you disguised as caste system. And you were claiming you were unaware about your caste but i can tell you this much that you atleast had this vague understanding from your family's behaviour and your upbringing that you belong to a so called "upper caste". (I am not saying that your parents taught you that you are superior to others or anything directly but these things are indirectly taught unknowingly because it is part of Indian culture now, With all due respect to your parents and elders, I have tried my best not to use any such tones or vocabulary which should be disrespectful. If unknowingly i have been too harsh then i will humbly apologize for it. )

Re: 5, lakh ਰਪੀਆ

Posted by 5, lakh ਰਪੀਆ, (2020-01-15 22:59:05)

5, lakh ਰਪੀਆ b Vinay hari

Re: Eacf

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-14 12:25:03)

Hearing on 28 jan,result still stayed.

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-14 10:47:01)

100% hi kardo bhra
Ah 10-15 v rehndo
Jatta de ghar te jameena v ehna nu hi dedo

Re: Regarding reservation

Posted by Koda sach, (2020-01-14 03:46:25)

Veere apne aap nu majhbi/chura/chamar etc and dont know what kehlana sokha nai.. pindan ch jake vekho ki halat hai sade vehde v vakh krte..ona masooman kol ta reservation da benefit pohncheya e nai.. Only solution to this is to increase reservation upto atleast 80-90 percent and increase awareness among non privileged households

Re: EACF update

Posted by PPSC, (2020-01-13 14:19:12)

Any update on forest Conservator exam?

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-13 12:03:43)

Was never concerned about caste sys
Till i saw a person wd me in interview
My mains score was 590 his was 530s
We were in 2014 pcs intrvw
I score 90 in intrvw
He scored 74
I was not selected
He became an ETO
And was later giving me tios on prep
This is the irony
Reservation is spreading hatred
It will continue to do so
Wd the advent of technology...all notes now available online so none is left
Everyone can access quality notes
For discrimination you have scst act
Poorest of poor deserve reservation
For only once
Because after becoming officer
.their status improves
Why reservation in promotions too ?
And u scst stand for any injustice meted out to them
Never stand wd the general
When everyone has same brain same body same resources then why prefrential treatment
When caught doin corruption they say it is conspiracy against me as m scst
Competition must be on merit
U need good officers
Baaki jihna marji behas lao ena nal
They will always favour reservation and repeat again and again that they were made to work as labourers in the ancient and mediaeval Times
The poorest will always remain the poorest and there will be a Logistic of the population which will always be poor and so in the name of those poor this reservation will never end and the creamy layer will continue availing all the benefits

Re: Not marrying SC/ST

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-13 08:24:22)

Brother I hope you realise that a lot of people from our generation, including myself, don’t know which surname belongs to which caste and who’s who. I didn’t know about any of my friends’ castes until I saw them scoring lesser than me and succeeding in different entrance exams.. I came to know about it when they themselves took out the caste card.

This system divides us. It is discriminatory to both the parties involved. It has integrated the downtrodden into the economic and political system but has failed to do so in the social system. Social integration would happen when the discrimination would end.

Much of this caste system would have vanished if it wasn’t for the documents. People have hugely migrated to other areas and cities. Had the documents not been there, stating the caste ,I believe most of the people would have intermingled.. just like we have done in our school days.

Also, this system kind of implies that we the SC/STs have been discriminated for centuries. We can’t compete with the general on an equal level. When a section themselves claim that they are inferior due to the past discrimination , others would also believe so. First you yourself have to believe that you are equal now. Only then the another person can be expected to treat you in a similar manner. It’s true not only for SC/ST but also for females. I am also against reservations for females (being a female myself). This concept in itself is rooted in the thought that such and such section is weaker. They have to be treated differently.

Je main hi mann lavangi ke main weak and inferior haan , sahmane wala insaan pehlan kahega ke haan I am better and stronger.

In short, I believe now the reservation system is defeating the same purpose for which it was proposed. Those supporting it probably don’t care about social integration because they don’t want to let go of the perks that they are getting. If I was getting good positions by scoring half the marks, I myself wouldn’t have liked to change the system.

Re: 5, lakh ਰਪੀਆ

Posted by Vinay hari, (2020-01-12 22:58:09)

ਵਿਨੇ ਹਰੀ 5,, ਲੱਖ ਚ ਭੇਜਦਾ ਕੈਨੇਡਾ

Re: 5, lakh ਰਪੀਆ

Posted by Vinay hari, (2020-01-12 22:57:40)

ਵਿਨੇ ਹਰੀ 5,, ਲੱਖ ਚ ਭੇਜਦਾ ਕੈਨੇਡਾ

Re: 5, lakh ਰਪੀਆ

Posted by Vinay hari, (2020-01-12 22:56:44)

ਵਿਨੇ ਹਰੀ 5,, ਲੱਖ ਚ ਭੇਜਦਾ ਕੈਨੇਡਾ

Re: I can also be disrespectful and call you people butthurt and whatnot but i have been taught better... moreover it won't be helpful to anyone.

Posted by I can also be disrespectful and call you people bu, (2020-01-12 18:25:26)

You know friends, the irony is same people who here are claiming that reservation should be on the basis of economical situation won't agree on marrying their sisters and later in life their daughters to a person who is well off and belongs to a so called lower category i.e. SC/ST/OBC etc. You please stop this and if you really want to end reservation system, then you have to start by ending the menace of caste system i.e. the surname you are carrying, which in most cases is your only claim to fame. And yes i am from a well off family, both my grandfathers were in indian army retired subedar majors and my dad a retired colonel. |Reservation is for representation not for poverty elevation. Please study well and if you really want something to be angry about then go ahead and check the interview marks awarded to SC students and while checking them please be impartial. Don't be naive. Good, respectful and logical arguments will be really appreciated and i would respond to them. The topic you guys have chosen requires discussion and analyzing in a mature way, angry rants just because you couldn't make it are not going to be helpful in any way instead they leave you without empathy for other's situation which i think is not helpful to your cause of becoming an officer especially a good one because a person with a biased mindset created without realising the true gravity of the circumstances and requirement of various legislations and all, can never be a good anything leave aside the becoming officer bit.

NOTE:- I am sure a lot of angry rants coming my way but i would really hope that instead a meaningful discussion ensues.

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-11 21:31:25)

Not against reservation
I truly believe that we need to emancipate and ameliorate the vulnerable sections who are living in poverty and doing such jobs which are below their dignity
But the creamy layer among the scheduled castes and other reserved categories do not deserve anything
They are already uplifted there is no need to uplift them more
If they say that due to their caste they are being discriminated against for that you have prevention of atrocities act 1989
You don't need reservation in jobs and promotions for that discrimination you have a separate legislation
Everyone has 1350 grams of brain I hope that is an answer in itself

Re: Butthurt SC brethen

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-10 17:40:23)

Brother , by that logic of discrimination European nations shd be cutting each others' throats bcz of world wars .... I didnt intend to blame SC/ST but the grind in this system wherein they dont enable us to rise above it all by educating us , we r only handed lollipops and sops .... U cant make an athlete a champion by halving the 100 metre dash to a 50 metre but train him hard enough and enable him to take on anyone in the competition .... Come out of that victimhood mentality .... I too have my best buddies as SC/ST and it is commendable how they have put in hours to enable themselves to be better than many ... I m for an equal society

As far as the competence is concerned , brother i might not even have worked 10% of what u might have put in in one of those exams and still got close to the finishing line in the toughest exam of the country ... Anyway i wish you all the best for ur future ... May u become the messiah of the emancipation of ur community

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-09 11:42:42)

Only 20 or 70????

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-08 23:27:28)

Personnel department has cleared the requisition and around 20 post will be advertised in the coming 2 weeks

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-06 13:38:43)

Ok so let's not talk claim and get to the
1 last PCS out of 72 seats only 32 seats reserved for the general category and if your maths is good this is not 50%
2 I don't have problem with any schedule caste becoming an officer but I have a problem with the creamy layer among the scheduled castes becoming officer and the oppressed among the scheduled castes are still cleaning gutters as you said
3 going this way the reservation will never end because the rich scheduled castes will avail the reservation and the poor scheduled castes will remain poor
4 what answer do you have to the discrimination meted out by the schedule caste officers when they get United with their schedule caste employees and discriminate against the general categories
5 the reality is that a schedule caste who is competent to be selected as Inspector is getting selected in the state civil services and a general category student capable of getting selected in the state civil services is getting selected for subordinate posts
6 the thing is that schedule caste come on the roads and start burning the effigies but the general category has no Unity among themselves and are just sitting here as ducks
7 your constitution envisaged reservation for 10 years not for 70 or 80 years it is because of the the politics for vote bank that you are reservation is extended again and again
8 I will tell you an example of Incompetence
I faced the the civil services interview and did not find a place in the merit list but if a person belonging to scheduled caste secured 150 marks less than me and got selected later on was giving me suggestions on preparation
Please judge who is competent and incompetent and do pay attention to the irony of the statement

Re: Montreal

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-06 13:01:39)

So much of shit coming out of so called general category brains....this is your real face......sitting here and typing bullshit is very easy....

Can you give an alternative for humiliation and victimisation of 1000s of years done to these people by so called swaranas or generals

These people are having comparative disadvantage of number of generations...you cant even think of it

Had it not been in the constitution .....these people would have been working as scavengers and cleaning your shits which still happen today....

You failed not because of reservation but you failed because of your incompetence....you have to compete for the seats meant for you category ....you have your 50 percent reservation for your general category

This is the most lame excuse i have ever heard.....i did not get job because of reservation.....you people simply couldnt digest the fact that someone who used to be a labourer at your homes can rise to a respectable life.

Your 50 percent of the population and you are getting 50 percent of reservation....and im pretty sure you are exactly doing the same jobs in montreal which so called reserved do here in India ....what kind of feeling you get ....

Moreover so called landlords just have to sell a corner of their plots or lands to get their kids settled abroad......can so called reserved afford such luxury ?what have they got to sell ?

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2020-01-05 19:50:13)

Belonging to general category I got a government job and my all colleagues are scheduled castes and even my immediate senior is scheduled caste when I call him and wish him good morning he asks me to wish him Jai bhim and pressurizes me to do so.

Apni jaat de bande di poori himayat karde ne
They believe in unity.
When u sit with them they say mayawati ne poori chhill laake rakhi c ehna general categ walea di.
Eh taunt maarde ne
Its suffocating to work like this

Re: Reservation

Posted by Tk, (2020-01-04 09:05:48)

No one to blame but yourself as generals is the biggest constituency but not united or interested to challenge or presserize govrnment on this reservation policy meanwhile SCs will give their arm if gov were to do away with reservation. Cannt blame gov they do wht fetch you votes.

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-12-27 20:16:45)

Brother i was also stuck in this chimera of govt job but i left India for this very reason .... I got shortlisted for govt jobs but due to reservation i failed to get job ... I left the shores of India and now i m doing very well in Montreal ... It is a kind of paradox how ur native country makes u feel more like a second class citizen as compared to a foreign land which might just label u as a second class citizen but gives u every bit of fair opportunity like its citizens ..... My ancestors might have treated SC/ST badly but how is it my fault ... Why should i suffer in this mess .... Good to leave this politics and jealousy ridden place if u can .... Even if u become an IAS , ur children will have to run through same shit again

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-12-26 15:18:50)

Why so many advantages to scheduled castes /obc/balmikis ?
I mean 32 ya 33 tak dsp lai eligible ne
Te asi general wale 28 tak
What has this age exemption to do with caste ?
Agge thode fayde ne ehna lai ?

Re: BJP Losing Its Strongholds One By One, After Maharashtra Jharkhand Is Latest...

Posted by Neeraj Arora, (2019-12-23 19:36:28)

BJP Losing Its Strongholds One By One, After Maharashtra Jharkhand Is Latest...
Magic of Ffeku Modi is fading out day by day. Earlier too in Haryana pills and Maharashtra bjp lost mostly in those seats where Feku did his bring blah blah vashanbazi.Same thing happened in Jharkhand....Now people go to attened ralllies of feku but vote as per own conscience and local issues of road, jobs and progress

Re: No PCS notification coming soon, so no rumours

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-12-18 11:19:10)

No PCS exam coming anytime soon

Re: Serious issue

Posted by Worried for our friends trying for various govt jo, (2019-12-17 21:08:07)

Govt is in the process of restructuring and effectively doing away with (destroying) all the vacant C & D grade jobs, it is being done so that eventually all C & D grade jobs can be made contractual.

Re: About PPSC PCS 2019

Posted by Inder, (2019-12-17 16:52:43)

Is it true ..How authentic is this info.. please provide .. because I m a govt employee and I really want to know if its true that PPSC is going to notify so that I can Apply for leave on time ..Thanks

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-12-17 16:25:12)

25 December? So before the winter vacations? Are you sure ?

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-12-17 00:12:36)

by 25th December...FINAL

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-12-15 14:28:02)

When will the notification be out

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-12-13 12:20:29)

Close to 55 posts will be advertised
With 25 to 28 for general
After 10 years only reserved categ and baiyaas from up/bihar will live here

Re: Helper

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-11-30 14:47:00)

ਬਹੁਤ ਸਾਰੇ ਦੋਸਤ PPSC Group A & B Post (PCS 2018, Cooperative Society Inspector 2018, Extra Assistant Conservator of Forests 2018, Senior Assistant 2019 ) ਦੇ ਪੇਪਰ ਨਾਲ ਸਬੰਧਤ ਕਿਤਾਬ ਬਾਰੇ ਪੁੱਛ ਰਹੇ ਨੇ।

ਦੋਸਤੋ, ਤੁਸੀਂ ਹੇਠ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਕਿਤਾਬ ਖ਼ਰੀਦ ਸਕਦੇ ਹੋ। ਜਿਸ ਵਿੱਚ PPSC ਵੱਲੋ ਕਰਵਾਏ ਗਏ ਸਾਰੇ ਪੇਪਰ ਮਜੌਦ ਹਨ।

Punjab Exam Junction - PPSC Previous Year's Paper (English) https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B081CS4VMJ?pf_rd_p=649eac15-05ce-45c0-86ac-3e413b8ba3d4&pf_rd_r=YWHET7SC059WPWQSE40G

ਤੁਸੀ paymemt Paytm (https://p-y.tm/Ljl-IQB) ਰਾਹੀ ਵੀ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੇ ਹੋ। Paytm number -9646010986

Punjab Exam Junction WhatsApp - 6239822773

ਆਪਣੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਦੋਸਤਾਂ/ਮਿੱਤਰਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਸ਼ੇਅਰ ਕਰੋ, ਤਾਂ ਕਿ ਸਾਰੇ ਆਪਣੀ ਤਿਆਰੀ ਸ਼ੁਰੂ ਕਰ ਸਕਣ।

ਪੰਜਾਬ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਦੁਆਰਾ ਨਿਕਲਦੀਆਂ ਸਰਕਾਰੀ ਨੋਕਰੀਆਂ ਅਤੇ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਸਲੇਬਸ ਸਬੰਧੀ ਹਰ ਤਰਾਂ ਦੀ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਲਈ ਤੁਸੀ ਹੇਠਾਂ ਦਿਤੇ ਫੇਸਬੁੱਕ ਪੇਜ ਨੂੰ ਲਾਇਕ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੇ ਹੋ ਅਤੇ ਅਪਡੇਟ ਰਹਿ ਸਕਦੇ ਹੋ।

Re: Hitchkens bro pls tell

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-11-28 14:27:08)

When is not notification likely to come???

Re: TG group folks

Posted by Joe rogan, (2019-11-28 07:55:41)

t.me/ppsc_india

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-11-23 18:51:13)

PPSC book is now available on AmazONhttps://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B081CS4VMJ/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_myi?m=A5J2PS8OE5RIN

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-11-23 15:07:42)

Okay that was in September when government announced its plans to fill up the 19000 vacant posts. Police and revenue departments were mentioned. So there might be some vacancies for the posts of tehsildar and dsp etc . But there wasn’t any mention of the executive jobs(for which the civils is primarily conducted). Conclusion- PCS might or might not be around the corner. Like always, nobody knows for sure. But, but.. keep preparing. Increase the pace of preparation. Recruitments are going to be made.. with or without pcs. And you won’t want to lose the opportunity.

Re: New recruitment

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-11-23 11:40:32)

It was in Punjab Kesari.... a big news....that chief secretary asked all departments to declare vacancies within a month so that recruitment for 19000 posts in various departments will be started from January by publishing advertisements....they mentioned revenue health police amongst various departments.... does it mean that pcs notification will also come ????

Re: New recruitment

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-11-23 08:15:57)

Which newspaper and of what date ?

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-11-22 21:13:37)

It was in newspaper dat new recruitment will start from January.... true???

Re: Eacf

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-11-22 19:08:06)

Next hearing on 16 december.But no court order uploaded yet so no info whether stay is lifted or not.

Re:

Posted by Ravi, (2019-11-22 11:16:38)

What about EACF Hearing on 21st november?

Re: Punjab Group A recruitment

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-11-18 18:20:10)

Any info about recruitment of Group A posts in Punjab?

Re: EACF

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-11-18 14:43:02)

Hearing on 21st november

Re: EA Forest conservator

Posted by EACF, (2019-11-17 20:59:32)

Any update on forest conservator examination ?

Re: Recruitment for Content developer/Editor

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-11-15 18:34:25)

We are looking for Academic Content Developers or Editors who can drive content development for UPSC and other competitive examinations. If you have passion for research and enthusiasm to learn new things across various subjects such as Current Affairs , Geography , History, Economics,Polity and Science then this is the right opportunity for you.

Required Skills:

· Must have good comprehension skills.

· Ability to understand and analyse any given issue/topic.

· Should have interest and good understanding of daily current events appearing in newspapers and magazines.

· Should have good command over English language.

· Ability to effectively reproduce content to engage users across various backgrounds.

· Ability to manage multiple projects within the specified deadlines.

· Should have basic proficiency in operation of computer ,Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word

Interested Candidates can apply through link mentioned below :

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-11-12 15:25:53)

Some institutes are saying in December notification

Re: PPSC Book

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-10-31 22:16:44)

PPSC PREVIOUS YEAR'S PAPER (BOOK) IS AVAILABLE
VALUE FOR MONEY

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-10-31 19:35:50)

anyone who cleared hcs mains??

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-10-31 14:09:45)

Will notification come in January????

Re: IR notes

Posted by Suman, (2019-10-27 20:19:58)

Where and how to study IR for PSIR optional.

Re: Notification

Posted by O, (2019-10-27 08:23:24)

Yes notification nxt year hi aau.

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2019-10-26 19:36:19)

unfortunately no notification this year

Post a Reply