Oy Naukri

India Jobs. Read. Talk. Share.

Advertisements

Re: model question for W.B. School Service Commision (English -Pass)

Posted by Arindam Das, (2010-07-07 12:27:29)

Pls, send me some sample question & answer on English(pass) for West Bengal School Service Commission Exam.

Re: physical education

Posted by Deepsengupta, (2010-07-06 21:19:24)

Sir/Madam
I,m Deep sengupta, a commerce graduate (gen), would like to appear for wbssc in physical education, am I eligile for this?
if so, then please send me the syllabus and previous 10 years question paper.If no then what is necessry to sitting in ssc exm for that subject? Please send me a reply,I shall be very obliged to you.

Re: beggali(h/pg)question paper

Posted by madhusudan das, (2010-07-06 19:08:33)

sir,
i request you to send me 10 years question paper.
madhusudan das

Re: Re: English(pass).

Posted by Pijush Bhattacharya, (2010-07-06 18:40:36)

Pls, send me some sample question & answer on English(pass) for West Bengal School Service Commission Exam(2010).

Re: English(pass).

Posted by Saumen Halder, (2010-07-06 13:56:10)

Re: want to know about the vacency in biological science(H/PG) in western zone & the name of the school in this zone .

Posted by samita misra, (2010-07-06 08:25:57)

Sir,
I am Samita Misra. I have passed M.Sc in Botany & Forestry from VU.I want to know the of name of those schools which have vacant post in biological science(H/PG) in western zone. Thank you.

Posted by samita misra, (2010-07-06 08:23:15)

Sir,

Re: SSC BIO SCIENCE PASS

Posted by Himanish Jana, (2010-07-05 23:10:58)

I WANT TO GET THE SYLLABUS OF BIO-SCIENCE (PASS) FOR SSC EXAM AND PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS 5 YEARS QUESTION PAPERS ALSO.

Re: bengali pass

Posted by payel mukherjee, (2010-07-05 22:17:05)

sir
please send me 10 yrs qs papers of bengali pass.................as soon as possible......i shall be greatful to you

Re: bangla pass

Posted by kamal, (2010-07-05 20:44:40)

sir,please send me last 10 years bangoli pass question paper and answer as soon as

Re: history

Posted by sangeeta mondal, (2010-07-04 18:59:40)

Sir/Madam,

Can you please send me the previous 10 years question of history(hons) in WBSSC? If possible then kindly help me.

Re: english (pass)

Posted by sanchita som, (2010-07-04 18:18:35)

can u plzz send me last 10yrs question papers with answer of english (pass)......

Re: Previous 10 years guestion paper for Mathematics

Posted by Animesh Das, (2010-07-04 13:27:42)

Respected Sir,
I shall be highly great full if you kindly send me 10 years questions of Mathematics(Hons/P.G). It would be great help for me.
Thank You...

Re: wbcssc-biological science(h/pg)

Posted by pratyush bhaskar, (2010-07-03 23:53:54)

Please, send me last 10 years question papers of Biological Science (H/PG) (zoology, physiology and botany) as soon as possible.

Re: Can i give SSC examination

Posted by Mausum Sanfui, (2010-07-03 20:56:06)

I m a Bca student Can i give school service examintaion

Re: english

Posted by Nirupam Dutta, (2010-07-03 16:09:58)

sir,
please dend me the syllabus of school service commission on english for honours and pass.

Re: English Pass

Posted by Mithun Majhi, (2010-07-03 15:12:53)

Dear Sir,

Please send me last 10 years question paper with answers in my mentioned E-mail address.
If you grant my request I will be very much thankful to you.

Re: ssc maths question paper

Posted by santanu das, (2010-07-03 10:52:04)

Respected sir,

Please sent me 10 years questions of mathematics(hons)for West Bengal school service commission.

Re: ssc maths question paper

Posted by santanu das, (2010-07-03 10:43:10)

plz send me last 10 years question paper in mathematics(H/PG) of ssc

Re: botany and physiology

Posted by Abhijit Deb, (2010-07-03 10:01:13)

please send me the 10 years sample question paper of botany and physiology (biopass)in west bengal school service commission.

Re: botany and physiology

Posted by Abhijit Deb, (2010-07-03 09:57:23)

Re: botany and physiology

Posted by Abhijit Deb, (2010-07-03 09:53:24)

please send me the 10 years sample question paper of botany and physiology in west bengal school service commission.

Re: botany and physiology

Posted by abhijit deb, (2010-07-03 09:45:16)

please send me the 10 years sample question paper of botant and physiology in west bengal school service commission.

Re: previous 10 years guestion paper for physical Education

Posted by Sanjoy Mazumder, (2010-07-02 15:26:08)

Please send me the previous last ten year physical education question papers

Re: m i eligible to give wb ssc exam??

Posted by rupsa das, (2010-07-02 13:32:36)

m a bca graduate.i passed in bca in 2008. m i eligible to sit for west bengal ssc exam 2010??
plz kindly reply me.
thank you...

Re: Question Paper of w.b.s.s.c. - reg

Posted by Pintu Bhar, (2010-07-02 12:30:51)

Sir/madam
I am a Hon. graduate on Bengali.
Kindly send me previous 10 years question papers of Bengali(pass)& General Knowledge of w.b.s.s.c.My email ID:ami.bhar@rediffmail.com

Re:

Posted by vishal kumar, (2010-07-01 23:17:17)

kindly send me the sample question paper of wb ssc as early as possible

Re: english (honours)

Posted by subarna pal, (2010-07-01 13:07:47)

sir,i will like to sit for wbssc exam 2010 in english (honours).will you be kind enough to send me the 10yrs question papers+model question papers in the concerned subject.It will be of great help.
thanking you,
yours sincerely
subarna pal

Re: History 10 yeatr question in SSC

Posted by Tubai Roy Choudhury, (2010-07-01 12:35:01)

I shall be highly great full if you kindly send me 10 years questions with answer of HISTORY Pass(SSC) It would be great help for me.
Thank You...

Re: computer science

Posted by RAHUL MONDAL, (2010-06-30 15:02:36)

Please send me the previous years question papers and answers of West Bengal School Service Commission(WBSSC) exam FOR Computer Science.I am searching for it for a long time and have not got it so far.So please send it immediately..

Re: bio science

Posted by rupak goswami, (2010-06-30 12:10:16)

PLEASE SND ME 10 YEARS SOVED QUESTION PAPERS FOR PHYSIOLOGY AND BOTANY

Re: Bio science (honours)

Posted by Aritra Saha, (2010-06-30 08:58:19)

Please send me 10 years question papers of Biological Science Honours (zoology, physiology and botany) as soon as possible.

Re: 10 years Bengali (P)question papers

Posted by Debolina Mukherjee, (2010-06-29 22:53:20)

I shall be highly great full if you kindly send me 10 years questions with answer of BENGALI Pass It would be great help for me.
Thank You...

Debolina Mukherjee
Durgapur

Re: English(pass)

Posted by Swarnendu Mondal, (2010-06-29 22:40:06)

[b] Can you please send me the last 10 years questions that came in West Bengal School Service Commission with their answers??It would be very helpful for me.So please help me through sending me the above requested questions with answers.Please...

Thank You.

Re: BCA students are elligible?

Posted by Moumita Ranasingha, (2010-06-29 22:10:09)

I am a BCA passed out student. Am I eligible for WB School service commission exam?

Re: HISTORY PASS

Posted by LIPIKA GHOSH, (2010-06-29 20:01:41)

Please send me last ten years History pass question paper with answer at email address. Please send me last 10 years previous question papers of History pass.

THANKS..
LIPIKA GHOSH

Re: HISTORY (PASS & HONOURS)

Posted by LIPIKA GHOSH, (2010-06-29 19:57:07)

sir, please send me 2000 to 2010 years both history pass and honours question papers. i will be highly greatful to you if you do the same
THANKS..
LIPIKA GHOSH

Re: BENGALI

Posted by LIPIKA GHOSH, (2010-06-29 19:51:02)

Thank You...

LIPIKA GHOSH

Re: 10 year question paper with answer

Posted by aparupa taran, (2010-06-29 17:24:23)

I shall be highly great full if you kindly send me 10 years questions of BIO SCIENCE Pass It would be great help for me.
Thank You...

Re: personal

Posted by kunal singha, (2010-06-29 15:01:25)

Respected Sir ,
I am an aspirant for 2010 wbssc exam. and need to have the sample question papers of last five years of geography (pass). Please give me a feedback.

Yours faithfully ,

Kunal Singha

Re: question paper

Posted by Amit Murmu, (2010-06-29 14:06:34)

I want last ten years school service comission English(pass) solved question paper. I would really happy if you provide me.My email address is amitmurmu3@gmail.com

Re: bioscience pass(physiology,zoology)

Posted by PRIYA GUPTA, (2010-06-29 12:03:43)

sir, i'm student of physiology b.sc(h).
so, please kindly send me previous 10 years question paper of physiology and zoology for wbssc examination.plzz send this

Re: criteria for work education

Posted by chiranjit das, (2010-06-28 16:21:12)

sir/madam
i have completed my b.c.a from n.b.u.and now i want to sit in wbssc exam.pls let me know wheather i am eligable for work education or not.
pls give me the information..i will be grateful to you.

Re: Qualifying Criteria

Posted by Koel Kundu, (2010-06-28 09:52:15)

Sir, I have completed my first post graduation in Linguistics from CU which is not given any preference in the SSc board.So I am recently pursuing Distance Education on Masters on English from RBU & if I do B.Ed. regular course from CU with it,will the regular & the distance course will both be valid for qualifying to The SSC exam.

Re: Current Syllabus & Last 10 years Question paper for English Honours

Posted by Koel Kundu, (2010-06-28 09:43:17)

Sir I want to appear for Emglish Honours in the SSC exam in the upcoming year.So I want to know the current syllabus pattern of English.If you can kindly send me the syllabus with the last years question paper then I wil be very much thankful to you.

Re: Requesting for 10 years Bengali (Hons) question answer set

Posted by Rituparna Kundu, (2010-06-27 22:04:41)

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I will be highly gtareful if you kindly send me last ten years Bengali Hons question paper with answer. My email address is rituknayek@gmail.com

Regards
Rituparna

Re: Requesting for 10 years Bengali (Hons) question answer set

Posted by Rituparna Kundu, (2010-06-27 22:01:58)

Respected Sir/ Madam,

Please send me last ten years Bengali Hons question paper with answer. My email address is rituknayek@gmail.com

Regards
Rituparna

Re: 10 years Bengali pass question paper & Syllabus

Posted by Barnali Sarkar, (2010-06-27 16:17:46)

Respected Sir/ Madam,

Please send me last ten years Bengali pass question paper with answer and Syllabus. My email address. j.sarkar@sify.com

Re: Last 10 years q/paper of history pass

Posted by Subrata Ghosh, (2010-06-26 22:17:58)

respected madam/sir,
please send me last ten years question papers of history pass of wb school service commission as i am preparing for the above exam.
thanking you.

Re: Bioscience Hons. 5 yrs papers

Posted by Rohan mukherjee, (2010-06-26 20:43:18)

hi i am rohan mukherjee, can u please send me last 5 yrs question paper of biological science honours. that will really help me in the preparations. thank u.

Re: computer application

Posted by basir mondal, (2010-06-26 10:06:03)

sir,
i have completed my B.C.A(HONS.)recently. Now,i want to seat in upcoming wbssc exam in computer application subject.
so, i want to send me model question paper of computer application of previous ssc exam.
i will be very grateful to you.
thanks.
basir mondal.

Re: history

Posted by partha haldar, (2010-06-26 08:11:56)

Re: 10 years Bengali pass question paper & Syllabus.

Posted by MOAN SAHA, (2010-06-25 17:59:05)

Respected Sir/ Madam,

Please send me last ten years Bengali pass question paper with answer and Syllabus. My email address. www.moan_moan@rediffmail.com

Re: Question paper

Posted by Subhankar Das, (2010-06-25 16:55:59)

sir,
i need last few years questotion paper on computer application & computer science department

Re: ssc bio pass question papers

Posted by debadri, (2010-06-25 12:21:52)

dear sir, i need ssc bio pass and common general knowledge question papers of wbssc of previous
ten years.please help me

Re: BIO SCIENCE Pass (Code-45)

Posted by Manash Roy, (2010-06-25 10:37:07)

Respected Sir,
I shall be highly great full if you kindly send me 10 years questions of BIO SCIENCE Pass (Code-45). It would be great help for me.
Thank You...

Re:

Posted by moumita, (2010-06-24 21:16:27)

Sir
I want the previous years SSC sample Q.papers on computer application.Please send me in my email address.

Re: syllabus of math pass

Posted by Susmita Das., (2010-06-24 19:39:05)

Sir,
I have completed my graduation in 2008 and now I want to sit on ssc exam in this resent year.I really grateful to you if you please send me the syllabus of math pass for ssc and last 10 years question paper.

Re: question paper

Posted by mitan m, (2010-06-24 16:12:18)

hi. thanks in advance. plz plz send me the 10 years question paper of school service exam. my subject is pure science(pass)

Re: Sample question paper on Computer Application

Posted by Sk Mahiuddin Ali, (2010-06-24 14:46:13)

Sir

Re: HISTORY(H)

Posted by PRASANTA TAMANK, (2010-06-24 14:04:39)

RESPECTED SIR,
I SHALL BE HIGHLY GREATFULL IF U KINDLLY SEND ME 10 YEARS QUESTIONS OF HISTORY (H). THANK YOU.Prasanta Tamank

Re: BioScience Pass 10 yrs solved paper.

Posted by SOUMAK ROY CHOWDHURY, (2010-06-24 13:38:52)

kindly send me BioScience Pass 10 yrs solved paper.

Re: previous question paper

Posted by alok, (2010-06-24 12:03:12)

sir/madam
plz send me previous 7 year question paper of computer application and computer science. It would be great help for me
thnx a lot

Re: Bio science pass

Posted by Milan Ghosh, (2010-06-24 00:57:50)

SEND ME LAST 10 YEAR QUESTION & ANSWER

Re:

Posted by Milan Ghosh, (2010-06-24 00:53:56)

kindly send last 10 year question & aswer

Re: 10 years question for math hons

Posted by apurba ghosh, (2010-06-23 20:21:14)

sir please send me preveous years wbssc question
of math hons

Re: 10 yrs question papers of Bioscience Hons (English Version)

Posted by Argha Sarkar, (2010-06-22 09:49:36)

I would be highly obliged if u kindly send me the mentioned question papers, then it wiill be helpful for me to prepare myselves. Hope ur kind accompany as soon as possible.

Re: previous year question paper of wbssc on computer application

Posted by suzan, (2010-06-22 08:22:05)

i am going to apper in 2010 wbssc exam on computer application.can you send me the previous year question paper or provide me the link from where i can get it.whatever the case reply on myrules.mylife09@gmail.com

Re: Mathematics Syllabus

Posted by Kaushik Kumar Saha, (2010-06-22 00:47:28)

Respected Sir/madam,
I want to Math(Hons),computer application Syllabus and 10 years question paper. Kindly send me. Thanking you.

Re: english honours

Posted by Shilabati Murmu, (2010-06-22 00:19:00)

Sir,
I am aspiring to take ssc exam this year but I am unaware about the exam schedules.How can I get this information.I would also be grateful if you send me the previous years ssc english honours question papers to my email and also let me know the exam dates of 2010 ssc.

Re: bio science (H)/(PASS)

Posted by aparna debnath, (2010-06-21 22:42:51)

[Kindly send me previous 10 years question papers of bio science (pass)& (hons)of school service commission{wb}].[My name aparna debnath & my email address"www.rockjohn.jazz@gmail.com"]

Re: previous 10 years questian

Posted by kuntal kundu, (2010-06-21 21:50:20)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to appear in 2010 wbssc in Computer Science/Application (HPG). So, I will be very thankful to you if you kindly send me the question papers for last 10 years.

Regards
KK.

Re: Request for 10 years question paper

Posted by MANAS KUMAR DAS, (2010-06-21 19:41:43)

Sir, I am a B. Sc. graduate. Kindly send me the previous 10 years question papesrs of Bio- Science( Pass) , Papesr Bottany and Zoology.
with regards.
Manas

Re: English pass question papers

Posted by Tanumita Deuri, (2010-06-21 16:15:41)

Respected Sir/ Madam,

Please send me last ten years English pass question paper with answer at email address. I am sending you third time request , Please send me last 10 years previous question papers of English pass.

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-06-21 16:14:09)

Respected Sir/ Madam,

Re: eligibility for ssc exam

Posted by Sayani Roy, (2010-06-21 15:17:37)

I completed B.com 3 years general course from Calcutta University in the year of 2005. Can I eligible to sit school service commission exam?
please give this information in my email.
I am waiting for reply from your side.
My email id is roy.riki@gmail.com

Re: Bioscience(Pass)

Posted by Sudip Sen, (2010-06-21 10:20:56)

I am a B.Sc pass graduate.please send me syllabus of botany and zoology for pass category.One more request please send me last 10 years previous question papers of biological sciences.

Re: Bioscience(Pass)

Posted by Sudip Sen, (2010-06-21 10:19:15)

Re: Computer Application

Posted by Sudip Ghosh, (2010-06-21 07:55:36)

I am student of BCA from Sikkim Manipal University,DE. I am eligable for the WBSSC ?

Re: 10 years question paper.

Posted by snehasis chowdhury, (2010-06-20 21:01:18)

Respected Sir/ Madam,

Please send me last ten years Bengali pass question paper with answer. My email address. www.sona_com@rediffmail.com.

Regards
Snehasis

Re: elegibility criteria for physical education

Posted by Tapas banerjee, (2010-06-20 11:22:01)

Sir/Madam
Myself Tapas Banerjee, a commerce graduate, would like to appear for wbssc in physical education, am I eligile for this?
if so, then please send me the syllabus and previous 10 years question paper. I shall be very obliged to you.

Re: Bengali pass

Posted by R.N.Bera, (2010-06-19 17:31:34)

PLease send me last ten years bengali pass question paper with answer

Re: MCA

Posted by Romi Ghosh, (2010-06-19 15:10:30)

Respecyed Sir/ Madam,
I have completed MCA in 2007. I want to appear for ssc in computer Application.Please send me the syllabus and previous 10 years question in computer Application.
Regards
Romi

Re: Bioscience(pass)

Posted by Romi Majumder, (2010-06-19 15:01:39)

Re: Schoolwise Vacancy In mathematics

Posted by Debendra Nath Ghosal, (2010-06-19 14:06:23)

Sir,
I am Debendranath Ghosal, Category Gen, Roll No. 410011900091, Region Western, Subject mathematics(h/pg). I have empanalled in School Service Commission in this year and my combined rank is 115. I want to watch Schoolwise vacency in western Zone in the subject of mathematics.
Please send me in my Email how I can watch that.

Sir,
I am Pankaj Thakur, Category ST, Roll No. 210015401659, Region Northern, Subject Physical Education(Pass). I have empanalled in School Service Commission in this year and my combined rank is 106. I want to watch Schoolwise vacency in Northenn Zone in the subject of Physical Education(Pass).
Please send me in my Email how I can watch that.

Re:

Posted by Debendra Nath Ghosal, (2010-06-19 14:03:05)

Sir,
I am Debendranath Ghosal, Category Gen, Roll No. 410011900091, Region Western, Subject mathematics(hons). I have empanalled in School Service Commission in this year and my combined rank is 115. I want to watch Schoolwise vacency in western Zone in the subject of mathematics.
Please send me in my Email how I can watch that.

Re: mathametics

Posted by Avishek Mukherjee, (2010-06-19 10:39:25)

plz send me last 5 years question paper in mathematics(H/PG) of ssc

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-06-19 08:09:03)

SSC Computer application syllabus

I am a Student MCA ...Kindly send me the syllabus & question paper of computer application on emailid: avatima_mca@yahoo.co.in

Re: Question Paper of Commerce of WBSSC

Posted by Santanu Some, (2010-06-18 16:24:06)

Respected Sir/madam
I am a M.com passed student.
Kindly send me previous 10 years question papers of Commerce (H/PG)of w.b.s.s.c.My email ID: geeta.santanuj@gmail.com
Thanking you

With Regards
Santanu Some

Re: Please send me 10 years bengali pass question paper.

Posted by Supravat Bhattacharjee, (2010-06-18 15:52:43)

Please send me 10 years Bengali pass question paper.

Re: ssc pass syllabus

Posted by sanchita, (2010-06-18 13:44:49)

I want history pass syllabus for school service commission for 2010 exam

Re: Computer application

Posted by Ishani Ghosh, (2010-06-18 08:04:29)

Sir,
Please send me previous 5 years question papers of computer application & syllabus.

It will help me a lot.

Re: request for previous question papers

Posted by SATABDI SAHA, (2010-06-17 23:21:04)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards

SATABDI SAHA

Re: school service commission

Posted by soma ray, (2010-06-17 21:52:37)

PLZ TELL ME MY SC RANK IN SCHOOL SERVICE COMMISSION EXAM, 2010.ITS VERY URGENT FOR ME.SO PLZ HELP ME.MY ROLL NO IS-510015106762

Re: Elligibility criteria

Posted by Suparna Roy, (2010-06-17 21:47:38)

I have done B.Tech in Electronics & Communication.Can I sit for School Service Commission?If yes,I would like to know in which category,I am applicable for SSC exam.

Re: BIO-SCIENCE(PASS)

Posted by JOYMALYA SAHA, (2010-06-17 20:40:08)

I WANT TO GET THE SYLLABUS OF BIO-SCIENCE (PASS) FOR 11TH SSC EXAM.

Re: SYLLABUS OF ENGLISH

Posted by Paromita Bhattacharya, (2010-06-17 17:04:15)

please send me the syllabus of English (Hons/PG) and english (pass). i want to appear this year.

Re: Syllabus of school service comission

Posted by Debapriyo Banerjee, (2010-06-17 14:59:17)

Plese send me the syllabus of physics and chemistry(Pass)

Re: Question paper

Posted by Tanumita Deuri, (2010-06-17 10:48:40)

Dear Sir/Madam,
Please send me last ten years English(pass) question paper at my e-mail address.

Re: TO get schoolwise vacancy of English pass

Posted by Parmananda Mandal, (2010-06-16 22:32:55)

Sir,I have been empanelled in the final list of SSC in English Pass as a ST candidate in Northern Region.Please send me schoolwise vacancy of English Pass for ST candidate to my email address.