Oy Naukri

India Jobs. Read. Talk. Share.

Advertisements

Re:

Posted by Deepak Rehal, (2010-10-04 09:24:18)

I saw many comments and frustration of those who r not selected. according to me SBI has not done any thing wrong. it has done a fair selection. and No 2nd list is going to be published. it is the final one. sbi has selected persons approx in the ratio of 1:3. in april, more people were called for interview bcoz of increase in vacancies and 27000 out of 88000 is aprox 1:3 (to be precise 1:3.25) (Exact figure can't be possible in any selection, round off the this ration)(in one clause of its adv. of sbi... (No. of vacancies can be increased or decreased.)

so dont loose heart, try next time

Re: XSM Selection

Posted by VK@XSM, (2010-10-04 09:16:17)

Hi All Sbi Aspirants XSM,
Friends, I am following this blog for quiet sometimes; as after each recruitment there are some grievences coming from XSM also. My XSM friends are saying that CRPD has given preference to serving Personnel those are still in service.
Friends these are the baseless facts. As we know that CRPD has nothing to do weather we still serving or retired. They have fixed one cut off date and during interview thsese documents are properly checked by documents checking authorities.
Even my friends those were not retiring till 31 Aug were not permitted to attend interview in New Delhi Centre. Further these officials trust the No Objection Certificates issued by our Commanding Officer/Record Office.
Friends now you suggest; is there any other way for CRPD to check these irregularties. These recruitments are totally fair and time tested; but the fact is that even I am not selected because someone has done better than me. All these drives are based on inter-se-merit, where some one miss because other has done much better. We must accept this reality and stat preparing ourselves for forthcoming SBI Associate Exam.
Friends SBI has recruited 2800 XSM not 2000 as reported by TOI. For 2800 XSM we can refer many other national news papers like hindustan patna, loksatta mumbai etc.
Thanks Jai Hind

Re: TOI news@sbi clerk recruitment

Posted by EXSM, (2010-10-04 08:56:47)

Though I did not read the statistics published by TOI I have suspicion about certain facts.First of all if they recruited only only 2000 from esxm then it is violation of reservation policy.Next why did not they put this facts in SBI site.
Certainly there is some mismatch and if I am correct there is huge recruitment from western up and cut off seems to be about 55% only.And it is above 65% for eastern up.Reason not known......

Re:

Posted by kumar, (2010-10-04 08:48:14)

I got 59.7 % of marks in +2 and 75% in Degree. am i eligible for SBI PO exams

Re: REQUEST

Posted by REQUEST, (2010-10-04 08:42:30)

Dear All,
SBI has done injustice in selection process. i.e they took almost one year to announce the final result after written examination and couple of months after personal interview. I have some my own view regarding this process as follows.
1. The largest banker do not test patients of innocent unemployed youths
2. as a nationalized bank should make their recruiting very transparent like ratio, total numbers final selected. Common list to be publish. All candidates should able to check their mark. If such activity SBI has to follow. Then only we know howmuch sincerely and honestly they adopting this recruiting process.
3. we have visited so many sbi branches and all the employees are not top rated as their current processed list. Hence we have doubt about the clearness of final list
4. Request SBI to publish written and interview mark of all candidates.
5. Please don’t discourage the persons who wish to ask sbi official for clarification in democratic manner. Please support them. All people have individual right to know about the fact.

All the best.

Re: Any update?????

Posted by EXSM, (2010-10-04 08:39:11)

I am not finding the smart people who were giving lots of valuable information in right manner.Even exsm are not coming online now.
It will be useful for others if successful candidates share their correc performance level.I think few good people might have missed the bus but keep hope.

Re: SBI SELECTION

Posted by mkt, (2010-10-04 08:36:11)

Dear All,

SBI published its result statistics in Times of India dated 02 Oct 2010. The selection status is as follows:-

Total online application received -- 38 Lacs
Total Appeared in Written exams -- 28 Lacs
Total Called for Interview -- 88 Thousand
Total Final Selection -- 27 Thousand (27000)
Engineering Graduated Selected - 3800
Post Graduate Engg. Graduated (M.Tech) - 200
Total Women's Candidated Selected -- 8200
Total Ex-servicemen Selected -- 2000

This is final status of the result declared

Thanks

Re: bob and others who want to file the case.

Posted by nick, (2010-10-04 00:36:46)

Dear

I m really glad to see u r confidance. as per my knowledge cbi investigates in only those cases which r forwarded by govt. & not by any individual.

y u r so much confidant that u must be selected? If u have done good in written n intro. then other may have done very good.Do u think u r the only best candidate?

pls read the advt of sbi carefully in which sbi has clearly mention that
(xii) DECISIONS OF THE BANK IN ALL MATTERS REGARDING ELIGIBILITY, CONDUCT OF
WRITTEN EXAMINATION, CUT OFF MARKS, OTHER TESTS, INTERVIEW, SELECTION,
ALLOTMENT WOULD BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL CANDIDATES. NO
REPRESENTATION OR CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE BANK IN
THIS REGARD. This includes ratio too.

Still u think u can go for court case? OR EK BAAT DOST CASE KARNE SE TUM SBI JOIN KAR PANGE K NAHI YEH TO PATTA NAHI HA PAR JINKA SELECTION HUA HAIH WHO LOG KA JOINING JAROOR SE RUK KAYEGA.
wish u grand success in future.

Re: DONT LOSE HOPE

Posted by AMIT, (2010-10-03 23:19:32)

FIRST OF ALL CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO GOT SELECTED AND FOR OTHERS I WOULD SAY THAT ITS NOT OF THE END OF WORLD FOR THEM.SBI CLERICAL WAS NOT THE LAST RECRUITMENT THAT HAPPENED,THERE'S MORE TO COME IN NEAR FUTURE.THEY CAN MADE NEXT TIME.SUCCESS COME AFTER FAILURE.WHO WILL KNOW BETTER THAN ME.FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE I AM B.E. GRADUATE AND WAS STRUGGLING TO GET JOB DUE TO RECESSION.AS THERE WAS NO OPTION I TURNED TO BANKS,INSURANCE AND MY FIELD RELATED GOVT SECTORS.IN PAST 2 YRS I APPEARD AS MANY EXAM I COULD HAVE. CLEARED MANY BANKS PO(4 TIMES),CLERKS(3 TIMES),INSURANCE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS(5 TIMES) SECTOR EXAMS.BUT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS THE REASON FOR MY REJECTION IN FINAL RESULT MAY BE LESS MERIT OR DUE TO MY ENGG BACKGROUND THEY WERE NOT READY TO TAKE ME IN THERE BANKS AND INSURANCE COMPANIES.I WAS DEJECTED FOR THAT I WAS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE POST OF EVEN CLERKS(MIND YOU ITS A RESPECTABLE JOB BUT I KNEW I DESERVE MORE).WHAT SHOULD I HAVE DONE.CURSING MY FATE AND ORGANISATIONS BUT IT WONT HAVE WORKED.INSTEAD I STOOD EVERYTIME I FAILED IT TOOK TIME TO OVERCOME THAT ALL NIGHTMARES.BUT I DIDN'T LOSE HOPES.AND FINALLY I AM PLACED IN GIC.EVERY FAILURE IS PATH TO SUCCESS. NEVER BACK DOWN . KEEP TRYING .WORK HARD FOR SUCCESS.GOD BLESS.

Re: Theres Everything and Nothing

Posted by Nomore Banking, (2010-10-03 22:23:54)

And Yeah, I will assure you that at least 30% will not going to work continue more than 4 months. Its true, it happened last time too i.e in my batch (SBI Associates Recruitment -2009) and still the saga continues. And I want to be part of that resigning batch.

Re: Theres Everthing and Nothing

Posted by Nomore Banking, (2010-10-03 22:13:48)

I would like to see same enthusiasm in the people who got selected after 1 year, as it is now(right from heart).

There are million reasons for it, as now no one can understand it no matter how much i will explain about the insights of the banking, it will not make any difference to anyone.

The super computers having 128 RAM, unfixed furniture, broken chairs, unprintable printers, superb support from colleagues, and very very very patient GODS called Customers.

The amazing locations where we were posted to work, there we can find Kwality Ice Creams and also Jet Airlines.

So get ready for Adventures mates (Those who were selected)

And Enjoy buddies (Who were not selected)

I am also a part that Adventure Camp for the last one year and I dont want that kind of adventure anymore, so in near future I will find any sluggish private job with a small amount of salary.

Re: cut off for final selection

Posted by EXSM, (2010-10-03 21:48:14)

congrats to all selected personnels.If someone could write his expected correct answers in written exam so that we know the cut off.Correct information will definitely help others.Also expecting selected people avoid BOB interview to provide opportunity to fellow essm.
Thanks if you provide your support.

Re: SBI

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-10-03 20:40:25)

Some people have used influences to get selected Its true

Re: SBI exposed

Posted by Max, (2010-10-03 20:30:24)

Acc. to times of india today's edition it is clear that sbi has recruited engg. graduates mostly and candidates who have done pg.So many candidates with graduation or 12th passed candidates were rejected.From now onwards SBI should write in their clerical ad that preference should be given to those who have done PGs and engg. instead of fooling young minds(Grad. or 12th .It means that they will recruit CANADA's PM for their AGM's job.

Re: @big daddy of banking

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-10-03 20:24:18)

Hi....dear
Have u ever consulted any doctor if not please do so immidiately bcoz u are in the last stage of mental sickness....your mental state can b judged from your last post,due to over exposure to banking exams you have lost your balance kindly take proper treatment n care.....ya one more thing the language u used shows ur poor attitude and upbringing....may god give u some manners and etiqutes....bye take care.

Re: for those who can not digest failure

Posted by big daddy of banking, (2010-10-03 19:25:57)

Dear all,

As per the IBA latest announcement, there shall be a common recruitment examination from next year onwards. In that case you will be left with very less chances cause it may happen once in a year.
Further no more state marit would prevail unless some matrix is defined for that.
So, at the end of the day if you are not scoring high you wont be called up for an interview or may be appointment.

So my advice is other than wasting your precious time in CBI, RTI you all loosers should concentrate on your studies.
one thing is clear that SBI has taken such long time just to avoid any mismanagement in the whole recruitment process. and that is why you skillful bloggers are left behind.
Y YOU ARE CURSING THOSE WHO GOT SELECTED? some fu**** are thinking of doing petition and all that, what for? YOU HAVE MISSED THE TRAIN and such a golden opportunity.
What will happen if any mad guy out of you will go and get a stay on the appointment of successful candidates? JISNE POORI MEHNAT SE EXAM ME SUCCESS HANSIL KI HAI USKI UMMED TODNE KA KOI HAQ AAP LOGO KO NAHI HAI.
Believe me if anyone who dares doing such act, I will form a group of people who are successful and f*** their front and back in court. Though i have nothing to do with pass or fail in this examinations I would love to be on the side of the successful candidates.

Re:

Posted by jhansi, (2010-10-03 17:47:27)

any ladies selected from andhra???? want to share details???

Re:

Posted by aaa, (2010-10-03 17:35:25)

salary scale for sbi clerk?

Re: santosh

Posted by bob, (2010-10-03 16:32:50)

I had submitted online. I'll findout and tell,ok. Sorry for late responding.

Re: lic ado

Posted by kavita, (2010-10-03 16:28:25)

lic ado exam jo 13 june ko hua tha result aa gaya kya???????????

Re: Bob.

Posted by santosh, (2010-10-03 16:21:38)

Are bhai bob y dnt u reply me m 4m orisa.Nd nw m nt eligible 4 any bankexam coz of age bar.U knw we 32 students were taking coaching in samantray akademi 4 pi nd surprisingly two were selected out f them.U knw central library ctc .Only 2 of them selected .As i got info 4m them no1 belong to gen who got in.Ok nw u thnk it 25k .I thnk it nt posible,.,noway.Tel me bt the add of ipo i mean in fav of nd how it cost.I knw u 4m odisa.Bt oginaly 4m bihar.I wnt to goto crt 4 the reason 1:3.I wnt u no.My ma4l=heybapi@gmail.Com

Re: bob

Posted by dipesh , (2010-10-03 16:19:03)

yar bob aisa kuch nai h k sbi ne engg candidates ko hi select kiya h. me bhi ek engg graduate hu,aur abhi ek public sector me job kar raha hu on contract 4 1yr n getting 16000 salary.but me apni job se satisfied nai hu aur gov sector me job karna chahta hu as a permanent employee. sab log try karo success karur milegi. mene to aj ye blog isliye khola k boi exam jo aj hua uske comment padh saku.but ap sab log to sbi k piche hi padh gaye.bhul jao sbi ko....

Re: dipesh

Posted by bob, (2010-10-03 16:05:04)

Sab kuch bhulke agge badh jaana yehi humara aTTITUDE ban gaya hai. Lakhon candidates ko bulaake agar 27k ko lenge THEN aapka 180+ bhi kaam nahi karega.

Avi ho sake Then hum sab ko ek-ek Engineering ka course kar lena chahiye.SBI ne jo TREND start kiya hai Engg ko lena ka, woh avi har Bank follow karega.

Dipesh,aap ka 180+, Engg ke agge kaam nahi karega

Re: to all

Posted by dipesh , (2010-10-03 15:55:43)

guys, aplog ye kya bate kar rahe h,aplog deserve nai karte isliye final list me apka nam nai h. me bhi select nai hua.ye faltu ki bate choro cbi and all that.aur age k exams par dhyan do. aur plz is blog par jo select nai huye h aur selected h apne comments plz share karte rahe. so dont get upset and work hard 4 upcoming exams. plz guys tell me some tricks to improve my reasoning and aptitude solving speed. me 150 across hi attempt kar pata hu har samay clerk exams me. jise mujhe 180 across pahuchana h.

Re: Lets Get United

Posted by bob, (2010-10-03 15:36:04)

Friends,hume awaaz uthaana hoga.Aaj SBI ne yeh kiya aur kal koi aur Bank esa karega.Chaliye ek hoke kuch karte hain,doston.SBI ne jo humare saath kiya,woh hum marne tak nahin bhul payenge.

90k means karib ek lakh. Ek lakh candidates bulake tum 27k loge; 30k bhi nahin hua? Agar original vacancy ka 3 times bhi call karte THEN kya 27k nahin milte?

Re: To Non Selected EX Men

Posted by Ravi XSM, (2010-10-03 15:34:28)

Dear X Men, - Out Quota is 10 percent and this time SBI has selected only less 7 percent of total vacancy. Normally SBI Select more that 10 Percent why because if any body is scoring at par with general candidate he will selected as general candidate. Accordingly I sent an mail to CPRD and waiting for the reply.
Let every EX Men write to CPRD so that they may take some action. Otherwise we can forward our requirement through RTI. A copy E mail which forwarded to CPRD appended below.

I am an Ex-Serviceman and not selected for the SBI clerical post even after doing well in written and interview.

This time SBI has selected 2000 Ex-service men out of 27000 which is less than 10% of total strength. Where as usually we get more than 10 % reservation. Your office also select s some Ex-service men in general quota when they score at par with general candidates.

In view of the above facts, I request your good offices to do the needful so that more number of ex-servicemen can be benefitted .

Eagerly waiting for an early reply.

Re: CBI Inquiry

Posted by bob, (2010-10-03 15:28:14)

A High-Level CBI inquiry needs to be done to this 2009 Clerical Recruitment.This Recruitment hs full of cONTROVERCIES_:

(1) SBI till nw hs'nt given any satisfactory reason for the delay in the publication of the result.

(2) SBI cud hav called 33k candidates (3 times according to the original vacancy) & cud hav eASILY got 27k candidates.

(3) Why SBI called such a large No. of candidates for the interview & took so much time in publishing result?

(4) SBI openly broke the mentioned 1:3 ratio. In the past SBI took candidates in a lower ratio.This year in the PO recruitment also, they hav called called candidates in a lower ratio.Why they didnt follow the 1:3 ratio?

SBI played wth our lives. For SBI,this is merely an END of a simple Recruitment process, but for those who waited for the result proved to be a nIGHTMARE.

THIS IS A CONTROVERSIAL RECRUITMENT & I want an High-Level CBI inquiry. I hav already written an E-Mail to the CBI Director mentioning every detail of this recruitment & how SBI hs vIOLATED the 1:3 ratio.

CBI INQUIRY IS NEEDED !!!

Re: mm

Posted by Mahesh, (2010-10-03 15:13:17)

all fake candidates have been selected

Re: sbi clerke selection next procedure

Posted by anil (maharashtra), (2010-10-03 14:37:16)

HI......FIRST TO CONGRATULATION TO ALL SELETED CANDIDATE.
FRIENDS PLEASE WRITE THIS BLOG FURTHER INFORMATION FOR EXAMPLE MEDICAL, POLICE VERIFACATION OR ANY MAIL OF SBI call etc.
MAIL ID; ANILSUPE47@GMAIL.COM

Re: SBI Result - 27K

Posted by Helaston, (2010-10-03 14:32:30)

Playing it safe? Over 3,800 engineers join SBI as clerks
Prafulla Marpakwar, TNN, Oct 3, 2010, 03.05am IST

MUMBAI: This may surprise those aspiring to be engineers, and may even cause a rethink among job seekers: Over 3,800 graduate and 200 postgraduate engineers are set to join State Bank of India (SBI) in the clerical cadre.

The SBI had a year ago advertized for over 27,000 posts in the clerical cadre. While 38 lakh aspirants from across the country applied for the jobs online, 28 lakh of them appeared for the written exam. There were 88,000 successful candidates and 27,000 were finally selected after personal interviews. "It was the biggest such exercise for us," a senior SBI official said.

Out of the 27000, 3,800 are graduate engineers, 200 are postgraduates in different branches of engineering, 8,200 are women and 2,000 are ex-servicemen. "The response to our advertisement was huge. It took a little longer to complete the selection process," said the official.

"I come from a leading engineering college. When I applied for the SBI job, there were virtually no vacancies in the manufacturing or IT sector due to recession. I had to seriously look at other options. After all, SBI offers a safe job," said a graduate engineer on Saturday. SBI officials expressed surprise over so many engineers and postgraduate engineers joining the bank. "The management never expected such a response from technically qualified candidates," said an official.

According to a senior HRD professional, it is difficult to believe that engineering graduates are taking up clerical assignments. "The country boasts of having a large number of engineering colleges. However, it does appear that we are producing engineers without accessing the manpower requirement," he said.

Read more: Playing it safe? Over 3,800 engineers join SBI as clerks - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Playing-it-safe-Over-3800-engineers-join-SBI-as-clerks/articleshow/6674799.cms#ixzz11Hi4jkjB

Re: to all selected.

Posted by dipesh, (2010-10-03 14:22:49)

plz guys, koi to mere niche post kiye comment ka ans de do. u all r selected. ab apne juniors ko to thode tips de do. plz...

Re: 2 nd phase

Posted by amit, (2010-10-03 14:14:40)

sab log 2nd phase ki bat kar rahe hai,ye fact hai ya ki fake ,kya agli list isi me se nikali jayegi ,aur kab tak,pls rep anyone

Re: to all

Posted by dipesh, (2010-10-03 14:10:21)

hello frnds, congrats to all who have been selected. i was not selected. but me abi 1 yr k contractual job me hu.so itna dukh nai hua.but me samajh sakta hu k aur logo par kya biti hogi. guys i am a b.tech aur sbi clerk mera pehla attempt tha.so mene 100-130 tak ataempt kiye the. but ab har clerk exam deta hu.mene aj boi ka exam diya 55 out of 100 1st sec me kiye aur 100 pure 2nd sec me kiya. yehi hal mera corporation bank k written me hua tha.me reasoning aur apti me jyada attempt nai kar pata.time bahut

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-10-03 14:05:52)

Parveen g ENGLISH ki koi book bataye and ab mein coaching join karung hope vacancy interbase per nikle,

Re: reddy plz reply any second phase

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-10-03 14:01:32)

plz tell me is there any second phase of intake frm same recruitment

Re: TO GMS

Posted by VAISHNAVI, (2010-10-03 14:00:01)

DUDE MAY I KNOW FROM WHERE U GOT D INFORMATION ABOUT D NEW RECRUITMENT PROJECT OF SBI THAT IS THE KING OF ALL COMMERCIAL BANK WHETHER IT IS TRUE R NOT BUT UR MSG IS BEING NICE 2 HEAR 4 THE PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO ARE NOT SELECTED IN THIS TIME EAGERLY WAITING 4 UR REPLY MY FRIEND

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-10-03 13:39:12)

Frnds aaj 3 din ho gaye hai result aaye hue aur mujhe 1 b aisa banda nhi mila hai jiska selection ho gaya ho.......lucknow se koi general category se select hua hai k nhi ???? bhai jo select hue hai wo prithvi par he rehte hai ya kahi aur ????? pls anyone reply.

Re: What is 2 phase induction

Posted by Aashu, (2010-10-03 13:33:00)

Bhai ye 2 phase ka kya matlab hai ???? ek aur list aayegi kya isi 90000 candidates me se ???? Maine to kal CRPD me cal kar k baat kiya tha wo to keh rhi thi k yahi final list hai 25000 candidates ki....jo log 2nd list ki baat kar rge hain wo pls apni information ka source bataye warna faaltu ki hope jaag jati hai.

Re: to all

Posted by suman, (2010-10-03 13:17:06)

fraud is fraud which is done by sbi simply calling more people than required according to their wish and made to wait for a long time by loosing other opportunities most of them are not selected i dont know whom they are selected.

SBI:SLOWEST BANK OF INDIA AND STUPID BANK OF INDIA.

Re: Parveen

Posted by Sneha, (2010-10-03 13:17:04)

Parveen g mean k ek or list aygi yhi mtlb hua na? Or ab kitne ka result aya h? Any idea

Re: @SNEHA

Posted by Parveen, (2010-10-03 13:12:50)

DEAR SNEHA,
SBI RECRUITMENT PROCESS 2 PHASE ME KREGA AB 1ST PHASE LATE HO GYA H TO 2ND KA STARTING BHI LATE HI HOGI MEANS APRIL 2011 TK,OK

Re: duration of declear the result

Posted by vipin, (2010-10-03 13:11:13)

hello friends
plz any body know that the after tha end of return exam the result will be coming in which duration in BANK OF INDIA.

Re: Download RTI Application Format for SBI

Posted by Rasmita Padhi, (2010-10-03 13:08:12)

Hi friends download a good RTI application format word document form here

Re: Parveen

Posted by Sneha rajstan, (2010-10-03 13:08:08)

Tell me these 2 things
1. Where is the ratio of 1:3?
2. In 4 march sbi in the news that this process will end in two phase? What is the mean of that? Tell me both things.

Re: @VENEET

Posted by Parveen, (2010-10-03 13:05:07)

DEAR VENEET,
MAINE PAKO JO INFO. DI H WO CONFIRMED H KYNKI CLERK KI ELIGIBILTY 10+2 HI REHTI H OR PO KI GRADUATION.SO TAKE ADMISSION IN COCHING CENTER AND PREPARE WELL FOR SBI.BEST OF LUCK.

Re: PARVEEN

Posted by Vineet, (2010-10-03 12:57:00)

PARVEEN G YE JO AAPNE INFORMATION D HAI KI SBI NEXT VACANCY APRIL ME NIKALEGA AND 10+2 WITH 60% KYA YE CONFIRMD HAI,BCOZ ME IS BAAR FINAL YEAR KE EXAM DOONGA AND OR COACHING JOIN KARNA CHATA HOO OR YADI SBI 10+2 PER VACANCY NIKALTA HAI TO MEIN ELIGIBLE HOO OTHERWISE NAHI.EK BAAR NEWSPAPER ME AAYA THA KI AB CLERICAL VACANCY ONLY GRAD. Base pe nikelegi.please confirm

Re: @NONAME GUEST

Posted by Parveen, (2010-10-03 12:46:08)

DEAR FRND,
KITNI BAR BATAU APKO KI M SBI ME SELECT HO GYA HU YR.EK BAAT OR SBI KE LIYE KOI WAITING LIST NHI H,AGR KOI CANDIDATE JOB CHOD JATA H YA JOIN KRTA H TO VO SEAT BACKLOG ME ADD KR LI JATI H IT MEANS WO SEATS NXT COMING VACANCY ME ADD HO JAYEGI.SBI JALD HI 27000 VACANCY NIKALEGA.JO SBI ASSOCIATE KA PROCESS COMPLETE HONE KE BAAD AYEGI MEANS JUNE APRIL 2011 TK.OR ISKE LIYE QUALIFICATION 10+2 HI RHEGI WITH 60% MARKS IN 10+2.BEST OF LUCK.

Re: Tension....... Pls any 1 reply....

Posted by Vijay, (2010-10-03 12:32:50)

Hi frnds i also not selected and waiting for LIC ADO FINAL RESULT, bt they r going to recruit 22 candidate from 67, so is there any chance of any coruption or inner recruitment?

Re: sbi 2nd list

Posted by reddy, (2010-10-03 11:37:52)

hi friends don worry 2nd lis rsults came in next month dis is true i called cepd

Re: ck

Posted by viaksh, (2010-10-03 10:56:13)

U can follow this link
of hindustan patna

Re: Confim me m goin to file

Posted by Odia, (2010-10-03 10:55:24)

Wht to write on ipo plz.Nd the send add plz

Re: ck

Posted by vikash, (2010-10-03 10:54:44)

u can get it from the epaper of hindustan patna....

there it is clearly mentioned that after 25 all procedure will start........

Re: Times of India

Posted by Vikas wadhwa, (2010-10-03 10:48:52)

In Times of India they mention that SBI advrtised for 27k. But this is totaly wrong they advrtisd only 11k. So what is this? Am i wrong? Any1 reply

Re: PLEASE SOLVE MY QUERY

Posted by VINEET , (2010-10-03 10:26:32)

Dost koi bata do ki sbi ki next clerk vacancy 10+2 base pe nikal sakti hai ya only grad. Base pe.please!

Re: to all who has done well in interview

Posted by nick, (2010-10-03 09:51:04)

good morning

Frnds when i was called for interview the person checked my document told me that the interview is to check ur soft skills like communication skill , body language , self confidence, attitude etc and not to check u r knowledge as knowledge has been checked @ the time of written exam. So this clarifies that even if we ans all the question it is not gauranted that v will b selected.

Re: SBI

Posted by Priya, (2010-10-03 09:23:41)

Hi john..Hw r u.. I'm not selected.. What about u..?

Re: 2 all

Posted by Kabir, (2010-10-03 09:11:59)

I agree wid Bob.
Dosto 3 din pahle LOKSATTA me 25000 k selectn ki bat hui thi or aaj TIMES OF INDIA me diya h k 27000 ko select kiya h.
SBI ne media ko b clear ni btaya h k kitne ko liya gya h.

Re: vikas, Details Of recruitment

Posted by ck , (2010-10-03 09:02:34)

dear vikas, from where did u confirm that medical and all will start from 28 oct. Is it also given in News paper Hindustan Patna.Pl reply if u have any such clear details. I am also from Patna but presently at outstation.

Thanks.

Re: vks

Posted by bob, (2010-10-03 08:42:17)

11k original vacancy tha,kya SBI 11k ka 3times (33k) ko call karke,27k nahin le sakta tha? 2008 ke Clerical Recruitment mein yeh SBI 20k posts keliye 42k candidates ko call kiya tha aur 2010 ke Assoc Bank PO aur SBI PO mein 1:3 se bahut kam ratio maintain hua.

Humare yeh Clerical result mein esa,kyon hua? Yeh sab past records dekhke humare mann mein bhi Hope hogaya ki 90k mein se kam se kam 30k selected hojayenge.

Bribe ki baat mein nahin kahunga,par bahut iNJUSTICE kiya SBI ne......33k ko call karke SBI ko 27k nahin milta kya?

Re: Details Of recruitment

Posted by Vikash, (2010-10-03 08:40:18)

Today in Hindustan Patna all the details has been pulished.
Total call for interview 88000
Selected 25327

Medical and all start from 25 october.

Re: Bob.Veer.Kabir

Posted by Odia, (2010-10-03 07:47:08)

Hi friends wht to write on ipo.I mean in favour of nd how much it cost?

Re: not all but someone

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-10-03 07:36:20)

sbi gigher officials in unioun had collected nearly 2 lakhs from some cndidates not all i known this by an sbi branch manager and dsi is reason fro delay in result also

Re: sbi clerk result

Posted by vks, (2010-10-03 07:23:03)

dosto please aap log SBI ko gali dena, blame karna band kare aur dugane utsah k sath other exam ki tyari me lag jaye..
Jo candidate select nahi hua hai.. unhe inse bhi achha offer milega.. may be wo log direct PO me recruit hogne.. magar iske liye unhe aur mehnat karni hogi, kyonki bhagwan ne sabke liye kuch na kuch jarur socha hoga...aur achchha hi socha hoga.. magar unhe wo sahi waqt par hi milega...
Jo log ye kahte hai ki SBI me ghus de kar log bahal hua hai... to ye galat hai.. corruption india me har jagah hai par limited... ho sakta hai.. 10% candidate ghus aur parwi se aaye hoge.. par 90% ka selection merit se hua hai.. aaj banking me competition bahut hi tough ho gayi hai.. choaching aur tuetion se isme bahut bada role nibhaya hai.. wo candidate ko ek se ek trick batete hai.. daily mock test hota hai..is karan selection cut-off bahut hi high ho jata hai...
Mai apna hi case batata hui.. after giving so many exam.. mera phala result bank of india me aaya par final nahi hu , uske bad OBC bank, Vijaya bank, SBI , PNB and SBI PO me result aaya .. OBC me bhi final nahi hua... aur aaj mere 2 saal ki tyari k bad mere pas jab result hai to Vijaya and SBI dono ka final result hai..PNB waiting me hai and SBI PO ka interview dena hai.. ab aap log ye batye ki ye sare result ghus , parbi se aaye hai.. ya meri mehnat or tyari se...
Isliye mere dosto meri baton ka bura mat mano.. or pare josh ao utsah k sath tyari karo.. tumlogo ko bhi job milege.. ha agar meri koi jarurat ho to mujhe kahna mai isse aapna sohbhagya manuga.. ki mai aplogo ki kuch kaam aa saka.
with all the best for your future...

Re: News!!

Posted by Vishal, (2010-10-03 06:57:53)

27000 Candidates Selected in this Recruitment!!
Those who cleared please join
and Share happenings in new SBI banking Career!

Re:

Posted by lucky, (2010-10-03 04:59:36)

3800 engg join SBI as clerk....

Re: @ NILIL

Posted by Vineet, (2010-10-02 22:20:05)

Dost can u tell that jo 20000 vacancy sbi dec me nikalega wo 10+2 base hogi ya grad. Base per.please confirm it and tell us. We are waiting.please!

Re: Fraud

Posted by KUMAR, (2010-10-02 21:27:14)

90000 were called just for including max relatives of staff.fraud fraud fraud.publish the whole list.stop ur foul play.dont waste ur time for these people

Re: pyare dost saurav

Posted by killer, (2010-10-02 21:17:45)

yaar saurav tu 12000 pakar bahut khus ho raha he.isse ye pata chalta he k teri najar main paisa hi sab kuch he.yaar teri khusi aur badane k liye main ek salah de raha hun.PROSTITUTION K DHANDE MAIN BAHUT PAISA MILTA HE.TERE GHAR PAR MAA BAHEN JAROOR HONGI.MAA K 12000 AUR BAHEN K 24000 PER MONTH MIL HE JAYNGE.SAALE JALDI SHADI KAR LE AUR APNI WIFE KO BHI LAGA DENA,30000 AUR MILENGE.IS HISAB SE TU 78000 KAMAYEGA.LEKIN ABHI FIGURE ADHURA HE.SALE 2000 MAIN TERI MARUNGA HO GAYE PURE 80000.mujhe pata he tu ye padkar bahut khus hoga.dhande k liye jagah na mile to mere DHABE par aa jana.

Re: arijit

Posted by bob, (2010-10-02 21:02:09)

Candidates having Engg background were selected in the ratio 1:100 this means 1 candidates ws selected whereas 100 were rejected.

We'll go in the majority.

Re: sunil

Posted by arijit, (2010-10-02 20:50:39)

i am a electronics engg....yu said that engg will get trouble if they join sbi..i want to say yu i was not selected in previous bank exam(punjab and sind bank,allahabad bank,bank of india,union bank)only cause that i am a engg background..but i try very sncrly...i got selected in sbi..so dont raise this kind of point which hav no base...i am vry egr to join in a bnk...its my choice....

Re: SBI Official

Posted by bob, (2010-10-02 20:37:53)

Arey Bhai saheb, hum 11k mein nahin aye;30k mein jaroor atte honge,PAR KYA SBI NE 30K LIYA? nahin,naa? Tum 11k mein agaye,thik hai; bataao agar 11k ke jagah 5k lete THEN kya tum usmein atte?

SBI ne yehi kiya. 90k ko bulake agar woh 30k lete THEN hum log kuch naa kehete, par SBI 11k liya.

Re: 25000 selections

Posted by Max, (2010-10-02 20:31:48)

If they have selected 25000 candidates then why did they called 90000? why did they mentioned in the ad 1:3 for selection?
apart from that can anyone tell me where to check marks secured in delhi circle.
Well i m preparing hard for SSC now,SSC is the only organisation which we can trust upon because they have transparency in their selection process,they post result with candidate numbers.

Re: selected from Gujarat

Posted by Kamal, (2010-10-02 20:29:00)

Hi Everybody,

I hv selected from Gujarat,

Pls tell me after how much time v ll be get appointment letter.

Plz share I m waiting.

Bye.....

Re: selected from Gujarat

Posted by Kamal, (2010-10-02 20:27:42)

Hi Everybody,

I hv selected from Gujarat,

Pls tell me after how much v ll be get appointment letter.

Plz share I m waiting.

Bye.....

Re: selected from Gujarat

Posted by Kamal, (2010-10-02 20:25:59)

Hi Everybody,

I hv selected from Gujarat,

Pls tell me how much v ll be get appointment letter.

Plz share I m waiting.

Bye.....

Re:

Posted by Good Guy, (2010-10-02 20:20:50)

For those who are not selected...
friends why do you keep wasting your time here posting nonsense...you can use that time for preparation of other exams na...

pls dont show ur frustration on people who are selected and sbi ...rather use that same frustration as the energy to get the job u want.... be positive always... u will definitely get success....

i can understand that u guys are disappointed from the result for not getting selected...

Pls dont loose ur patience and work hard even more for the coming exams.... u guys will definitely succeed....all the best

For those who are selected ...
First of all Congrats for getting selected.....

Second of all.... pls dont discourage others with ur negative comments...

pls dont fight with others with ur pride attitude...

For the success of all

Re: nilil

Posted by bob, (2010-10-02 20:18:04)

SBI agar firse 20k ke notice Dec mein nikalega then 20k keliye around 2lakhs candidates ko interview mein call karega.

11k keliye 4 months lagaya aur 22k keliye do saal lagayega.Firse History repeat hoga. SBI ke upar se faith hatt gayi hai.

Re: @nilil

Posted by Gaurav, (2010-10-02 20:06:56)

hiii ye bat tum kaise kah sakte ho...is information ka kya source hai...can i know...
aur new vacancy aayegi ki isi 90000 me se lenge

Re: sbi reslts

Posted by nilil, (2010-10-02 19:42:45)

hey friends
sbi is calling another 20 k clerks in december.
vaccancies may increase to 30 k as another 11000 branches are opening in 2011. do working now onwards instead of blamming urself

Re:

Posted by litu, (2010-10-02 19:41:21)

agar sbi jaldi result nikal deta to humpe yeh emotional attyachar na hota.........we wasted one year.....we must lern from our mistake.......n prepare for other upcoming exams.........bhagban kare sbi main koi join na kare......

Re:

Posted by litu, (2010-10-02 19:37:27)

crpd is telling lie..........in tution the best students r rejected...only a few students are selected....this sbi is fooling us.......by saying so...............you go to ur local head office n find the list of students selected in ur state.....

Re: regd SBI in AP

Posted by regd SBI in AP, (2010-10-02 19:34:11)

any body from ANDHRA PRADESH and SC category selected in SBI , please contact me for sharing of further formalities and posting ... beacause ek se bhale do hote hai..

Re: further process......

Posted by rajib gohain, (2010-10-02 19:33:37)

anyone can plz tell me the further process/////////

Re:

Posted by raj, (2010-10-02 19:33:23)

I am from poor family only. I didn't gave any money. Just I wrote exam and then attended interview . I am selected. I don't know any one at high level.
I got two PG degrees. That also earned with many difficulties and hard work. Earn and learn. Many people here discussing about "fraud" requirement. I had written more than 30 bank exams from my age 21 till 28 now. I have selected in SBI only. Now also waiting for Syndicate PO, Indian bank clerk, and many. I spend rs 1000-1500 for every test since exam center is about 623 kms from my native place. Slept in railway platforms and bus stands to save money and wrote exams.
Till now I didn't blame any organisation.
Those who blame SBI think... Did you really deserve for the post?

Re: Join!!

Posted by Vishal, (2010-10-02 19:31:57)

Orkut Users please join this Community
and Share happenings in new SBI banking Career!

Re:

Posted by raj, (2010-10-02 19:23:36)

I am having two PG degrees. What about salary ? Any other extra pay for me?

Re: eye opener

Posted by deepak, (2010-10-02 19:20:18)

are bhai logon ye faisla to written ka result ane ke one month bad hi ho jata hai ki interview mein kaun select hoga and ye log itne logon ko isliye shortlist karte hein ki inke relatives me se koi na koi to 90000 mein aa hi jayega.ye merit merit ki bat sab chutya banane wali bat hai ye madharchot bank wale sara kaam parde ke phiche karte hein.but tum bhai logon pareshan mat hona kyonki ye sub log jo clerk banke hushyari laga rahe hein in sabko marketing ka kam milega aur ye ghar ghar jake account khulvayenge aur bahut kam log hi branch banking ka kam sambhalenge aur isme bhi jugad chalegi,tum log pareshan mat ho humein bahut achi job milegi aur ye bhosdi ke hum se account khulwane aayenge.

Re: Hunk

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-10-02 19:19:10)

Hey Mr. I don't have any capacity to sue SBI,I am neither rich nor influential.I know I have to work hard for other exams and I should focus on upcoming exams and leave out this misery.You don't understand the history behind this recruitment.

One have to understand SBI fooled people like me and played with our time.

Check down this page and one useless fellow says the one's who are not selected to work at roadside dhabas.Does he need to give such kind of advises?
Ofcourse his words represent his proudish and ugly attitude.

I don't care for this job but the pain it got to me and all the people who are not selected is unbearable.

Despite of understanding our problems some useless fellows wrote in a way of insulting the people not selected.I wish everyone have some sense.

This is last post of mine because I really agree with Hunk that I can do nothing by posting here in the blog.

Re: @ nonameguest on telling 'SBI as fraud'

Posted by Hunk, (2010-10-02 18:46:00)

WITH THIS INTENTION . , DONT SUE THE ORG FOR THE ONLY REASON THAT THEY DIDNT SELECT YOU... CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE TO GET SELECTED IN YOUR NEXT ATTEMPTS.. OR YOU WILL BE DOOMED AGAIN TO POST SUCH COMMENTS IN THIS FORUM...

Re: to all who got selected...

Posted by a well wisher, (2010-10-02 18:32:11)

CONGRAGULATIONS....!!!!!!
i didnt get selctd bt i hav hope 2 get selectd sumwhere...i hav an intervw in BOB on monday....i ll like 2 request 2 all who got selectd in sbi n also hav intrvw in BOB, 2 skip der intrvw in BOB...bcoz u may giv d intrvw n evn get selectd here also...bt u wont join BOB n d seat ll remain vacant n bank ll hav 2 conduct recruitment again...so pzzz do dis 2 help ur friends who r still strugling 4 govt job n a stable life.

Re: SBI is Fraud

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-10-02 18:21:53)

This is the most fraudulent recruitment that I have seen.Many deserving people didn't get the job.It's unfortunate to see something like this happening with an organization like SBI.

The one's who got the job shut your ****.No one asked any advises.Everyone have their own way of going ahead and you fellows are nothing.

Re: noname guest

Posted by a well wisher, (2010-10-02 18:18:09)

y u called crpd?//...d link was showing dat u were nt selectd??????? plz do reply...

Re: yaaro yaha pe likhte rehna.

Posted by nick, (2010-10-02 18:18:05)

Dear all

Pls keep writing here whether u r selected or not.

As someone has said" jinda rahe to milenge. "
I believe " milte rahe to jinda rahege"

ok bye for now.

Re: anyone from gujarat got selected?

Posted by nick, (2010-10-02 18:12:24)

hi

anyone from Gujarat got selected?

Re: @Max

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-10-02 18:03:25)

Max I have called CRPD SBI......they have selected 25000 candidates.......CRPD No.-02222820427

Re: SBI fraudest bank ever....

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-10-02 17:58:05)

Guys this is the most biased result ever.....in the last 2 days I have nt met a single guy/girl who is selected......from where the hell they have selected the candidates.......SBI played with our lives.......May god punish all the culprits.

Re: Any Mail frm sbi??

Posted by Ramakanta, (2010-10-02 17:47:40)

Has anybdy got call letter frm sbi..If anybody has sbi crpd number kindly share....

Re: Selected in SBI

Posted by Ramakanta, (2010-10-02 17:45:17)

Hiii...Got selected in sbi finally..Anybody from odisha contact me at diluhhh@gmail.com..Those who are not selected..dont lose heart...U'll become PO's...cheers

Re: @to all

Posted by Vik, (2010-10-02 16:42:01)

Hlo frndz.! Best of luck to all the selected candidates and best of luck for ur future. And for not selected candidates, please dnt lose heart and try ur best for ur future . There will be many openings in the next year. So dnt loose heart. I just wanna know dat anyone got the confirmation mesage or mail from sbi crpd. What about the joining letter. Anyone has an idea regarding the joining date. Pls reply friendz..

Re: All the best

Posted by cat, (2010-10-02 16:09:36)

Hey guys, don't abuse ppl who are nopt selcted. And the ppl who are not selected, there is a saying, Bhagwan ghar me der he, andher nahi. All the best to you guys. Congratulations to all who got selected. Bye, take care.