Discussions - Page 1 | SSCOnline Part 1/ Part 2 Registration not working? Form filling for SSC Exams

Results 1-100 of 1676, sorted by date

Re: SSC CHSL WEBSITE IS NOT WORKING

Posted by Rameswar M, (2017-12-17 16:21:47)

How can I fillup application form plz help

Re:

Posted by SUBRAT, (2017-12-15 21:53:10)

MY REGISTRATION IN CHSL IS NOT PROCCEDING...WHAT WILL I DO?

Re:

Posted by SUBRAT, (2017-12-15 21:52:16)

MY REGISTRATION IN CHSL IS NOT PROCCEDING...WHAT WILL I DO?

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2017-12-12 17:28:50)

Hlo sir , mene ssc chal part 1 ka exam di thi but mera result show nhi nhi ho nhi. hua plz mera result pta de . Registration no 60001495442, name - namrata kumari , dob- 26/11/1996, email id namrita26111996@gmail.com

Re: your credentials do not match

Posted by pooja, (2017-12-10 11:56:09)

Sir when i am go to view and registration part and fill up this then i have seen a meassage i.e your credentials do not match again and again how to solve this problem sir please reply as soon as

Re: Error in registration process

Posted by Mhono, (2017-12-09 11:57:00)

I have completed the first part of ssc chsl 2017 registration. Now Im not able to view/edit registration. Its always showing "your credentials do not match". Im yet to upload my photo and signature. My registration number is 64012179533.my email id is mhono.ngullie3@gmail.com.Please help

Re: Apply Part

Posted by reshma, (2017-12-06 07:40:38)

Sir,
I succesfully completed the registrarion part.Yesterday I tierd to do the apply part for applying CHL. Thus while submiting I got a notification to upload photo and sign again. but i cant please give me a solution.
reshmaroshin15@gmail.com

Re:

Posted by Raj, (2017-12-02 18:22:25)

when i was filling registration form my pc went shut down in the middle of form and after that i was doing the registration again but i got the screen that was shoing that " you have already registered" what i do sir iam not completed my registration, plzz answer me

Re: ssc chsl registration is not done

Posted by kamal, (2017-11-28 10:56:44)

Dear sir when i fill the registration their will be no response . In registration have some prblm at what time i fill it . That registration have no site prblm

Re: you have already registered .

Posted by Devkaran jangid, (2017-11-24 21:24:23)

when i was filling registration form my pc went shut down in the middle of form and after that i was doing the registration again but i got the screen that was shoing that " you have already registered" so i clicked on apply link and after fiiling the information i got a screen which was showing " incorrect information"
now i am unable to complete my form ,plz solve my problem
mobile- 9457135276,8218049611
email id - devjangid6522@gmail.com

Re: session has expired

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2017-11-24 21:16:03)

When I am making the payment of 100 rs it's saying session has expired.....and also it's saying you have already made a payment.....however I had not make any payment earlier then how can I make the payment
Pls help
Dhalmanish07@gmail.com

Re: sir mana wrong email id dal diya ha aur mera registration id aur password wrong email id pa chala gaya ha ma kasa mera registration id or password nikalu

Posted by ssc , (2017-11-23 17:16:30)

mera name mousumidasgupta father name.robin dasgupta
mother name .manjula dasgupta please dhund ka mera ais email id pa da de je ya email id .sandipdeb644@gmail.com

Re: registration no nhi aaye

Posted by 10+2, (2017-11-22 13:43:56)

Sir registered no. Email id PR nhi aa the form kese bhru plz solve my problem
Email id-kuldeepbanna3288@gmail.com

Re: registration no nhi aaye

Posted by 10+2, (2017-11-22 13:40:25)

Sir registered no. Email id PR nhi aa the form kese bhru

Re: Recruitment

Posted by FEEJAPP, (2017-11-15 22:12:00)

Re: Your Credentials do not match.

Posted by Your Credentials do not match., (2017-11-06 19:39:25)

i am not able to fix the problem..kindly help me

Re: registration id is not forward to my email id

Posted by vinod meena, (2017-10-26 10:48:36)

dear sir,
I filled to registration form second form are filling than not give to me registration id and password how to got and Forget Registration or Password do not show him in email id
please reply to my email id
vinumeena786@gmail.com

Re: registration id is not forward to my email id

Posted by vinod meena, (2017-10-26 10:48:34)

dear sir,
please reply to my email id
vinumeena786@gmail.com

Re:

Posted by nithya, (2017-10-22 13:07:13)

Sir
i have completed my registration...for part 2 ,when i entered all my details and submitted..it shows that data base connection error..what does it mean...?

Re: Online registration not working

Posted by Zubair, (2017-07-18 18:24:34)

What i do online registration not working today is the last date and time is gone what i do now to fill part 2 registration
qureshizubair@gmail.com

Re: Registration of part 2

Posted by Tasneem, (2017-07-15 09:29:17)

Hello sir i am registrating part 2 form but it is not available due to i got kt in 1 subject
from now onwards my kt gets cleared so how to register part 2 form

Re: apply part is not open

Posted by stenographer, (2017-07-06 21:52:35)

maheshsriloju321@gmail.com

please tell me whats happening

Re: part 2 regestration

Posted by USAMA, (2017-06-28 16:17:36)

DEAR SIR/MADAM
SIR I HAVE THE PROBLEM TO FILL THE PART 2 REGESTRATION
BECAUSE I HAVE COMPLETE MY PART 1 REGESTRATION TO FILL
BIT I CANNOT SEE ANY PART 2 REGESTRATION TO FILL FORM

IF YOU HAVE TO SND AN MAIL TO ANY TYPE OF ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION PLEASE MAIL ON

SORATHIYA560@GMAIL.COM

Re: part 2 admission form is not showing after filling registration form

Posted by rakesh, (2017-06-22 09:03:55)

solution ?

Re: part 2 admission form is not showing after filling registration form

Posted by rakesh, (2017-06-22 09:02:00)

solution ?

Re: Site not working

Posted by Abhishek, (2017-06-16 14:51:15)

Dear SSC Team
This is to bring in your notice that after trying innumerable times i am not able to fill up the form. i kindly request the authority concerned to please look into the matter and resolve the issue as soon as possible .Today is the last date (5:00 pm)to fill the form .

Re: Registration sumit button not working

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2017-06-16 13:50:13)

Registration sumit button not working

Re: SSC registration not processing

Posted by Gaya, (2017-06-16 11:54:55)

SSC registration not processing

Re: Cannot login to 'Apply' part

Posted by Rahul, (2017-06-16 11:41:31)

Today is the last date for online application for SSC CGL 2017 and the site is still inaccessible. I have made the payment through SBI challan, but cannot complete the Application part. I have been trying for last one week..

Rahul

Re: Online Registration for SSC-CGl not opening

Posted by Vivek Singh, (2017-06-16 10:47:21)

SSC Registration Site for CGL level Not Opening from pAst 2 days..
Please see to it as today is the last day till 5 p.m.

Name- Vivek Singh
Contact No.- 8958795876
Email-Id- vsingh9619@gmail.com

Re: SSC Registration Site Not Opening

Posted by Vivek Singh, (2017-06-16 10:30:28)

SSC Registration Site Not Opening from 2 days.. how to register please tell??
today is the the last day and form is applicable to be filled till 5pm only.. please help fast.

Re: ssc form regestration is not working

Posted by Mubarak, (2017-06-15 22:31:41)

Really sad to say that it is not working.For this kind of important examination if you are keeping a website very carelessly .Ideally you have to fix this and someone should be there to maintain.
I am not sure this application has been developed just for fun or not !!!
or else please be clear to us...............

Unfortunately tomorrow is the last date to apply for one examination.

It would be great if the maintenance team can make this up with fix if any such teams are there.

Re: Problem while printing application form

Posted by samiksha, (2017-06-15 22:13:49)

Sir, while i try to print my application form i get a blank screen. And while i try to edit my application form it shows that it is provisionally submitted. How do i get my application form?

my email id is: ersamiksha8@gmail.com

Please help me soon as tomorrow is the last date.

Re: CANT REGISTER

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2017-06-13 13:46:59)

i am new to ssc.....i cant register ...please help me

Re: science

Posted by Mangesh , (2017-06-06 17:57:20)

Otherwise I should not Submit form part a

Re: Problem in uploading photo and signature

Posted by Cgl apply , (2017-06-06 12:23:16)

Dear sir/mam I have completed all my registration procedure but i haven, t uploaded my photo and signature due to not open the view/edit registration so what can i do for. pls help me such of my problem. Email id-pallaisanghamitra@gmail.com

Re: problem in uploading photo and signature

Posted by kinshuk, (2017-06-04 22:19:11)

i has registered to the ssconline.nic.in/jeregistration/,but .I have receiving the message that"Your Credential do not match" from the site.Please direct me some solutions to enter into the registration page.
My mail id is [kinshuk2791@gmail.com].I am waiting for your reply.

Re: can't apply

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2017-05-19 12:12:51)

When i m applying for ssc cgl its says not credentials what to do?

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2017-05-17 13:03:56)

Sir submit button not working

Re:

Posted by HIMANSHU, (2017-05-17 10:42:32)

REGISTRATION PORTAL NOT WORKING FOR SSC CGL

Re: Ican't get into the registration form to view or edit it.

Posted by Anonymous 123, (2017-01-29 18:20:17)

My mail id is [nibintomvarghese@gmail.com].I am waiting for your reply.

Re: exempt

Posted by ganesh bithrapati, (2017-01-22 23:25:20)

sir my sister apply ssc but payment process are not apply... now present apply then server is seeing page as exempted person...so how to apply payment in another way...

Re: ssc registration id is wrong

Posted by SARATH, (2016-12-23 20:00:46)

i registerd on ssc combined higher secondary exam but now it says my registration id is not on database .what i do?

Re: PROBLEM IN FILLING PART 2 REGISTRATION FORM FOR CHSL

Posted by NEHA MISHRA, (2016-11-23 00:50:26)

SIR MY PART 2 REGISTRATION IS SHOWING INFORMATION GIVEN BY YOU IS INCORRECT ,PLZ HELP ME,MY.. ((Registration No. is 63003643985 and DOB is 01/04/1994))

Re: not able to upload photos for part 2 registration

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2016-11-20 21:45:35)

i am not able to upload photos from last so many days . can you please provide a better alternative for this so that we can apply before the last day expired.

Re: part 2 is not upload pic and sign

Posted by kulwant kaur, (2016-11-19 10:04:03)

dear sir,

i completed my part1 but in part 2 not upload pic and sign site is not working when i upload pic and sign green coloum will show in small so,what i can do

Thanks
kulwant kaur

Re: not able to register fo part2

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2016-11-11 14:07:33)

Hi Team,

If you are unable to bear such heavy load then why do you conduct examination on a large scale. I am tying to register since last 3 days but unable to apply with same error every time even i have tried with different systems.

Please have a good database to sustain load and do the needful for the aspirant who are not able to register till now.

Regards

Re:

Posted by pravat kumar behera, (2016-11-11 12:18:34)

sir part 1 registration is completed but part-11 unable to complete.displaying server is not connecting...

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2016-11-10 22:31:00)

i has registered to the ssconline.nic.in/jeregistration/,but i can't get into the registration form to view or edit it.I have recieving the message that"Your Credential do not match" from the site from previous days.Please direct me some solutions to enter into the registration page.
My mail id is [anijamittal@gmail.com].I am waiting for your reply.

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2016-11-08 13:39:17)

respected sir
my name is abhijeet kumar. i am unable to fill part I form. when i fill my registeration form and submit it shows already registered how i fill it
please help

Re: Sir

Posted by karan, (2016-11-06 23:00:02)

Due to some problem my registration uncomplited but now i again registration then again again show you are already registerd then what i do.

Re:

Posted by devayani, (2016-11-06 12:23:05)

dear
sir/madam
i have complete part one registration And whenever trying to register part
-II showing INFORMATION THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN IS INCORRECT. But all the information that I have given is correct.plz sir solve problem
meet patel my Reg. 63003943795 bob 20/05/1987

Re: APPLICATION NOT ABLE TO SUBMIT

Posted by CHARISHMA, (2016-11-05 22:16:20)

I AM NOT ABLE TO COMPLETE MY SECOND REGISTRATION...
CHARISHMA-REG NO 63005508746
DOB 17 JAN 1991
PLEASE REPLY

Re: Cant do 2nd registration

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2016-11-03 10:50:24)

Sir I am completed my Part-I registration.And whenever trying to register part

regi id :63000795208
D.O.B :06/02/1991

REPLY ON MY EMAIL ID .: rakesh.rohit37@yahoo.com

Re: F**K Digital India

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2016-10-29 08:18:35)

Every time SSC Online website will show worst performance....

and Railways too...

Mr Prime Minsiter first imporove SSC website

Re: Your Credential do not match message is getting

Posted by Arun S, (2016-10-27 08:38:40)

i has registered to the ssconline.nic.in/jeregistration/,but i can't get into the registration form to view or edit it.I have recieving the message that"Your Credential do not match" from the site.Please direct me some solutions to enter into the registration page.
My mail id is [s.arun5350@gmail.com].I am waiting for your reply.

Re: 12 kb ka sign!!

Posted by Anon, (2016-10-21 19:07:06)

sala ek baal ko bhi scan karo kaat peet k 20 kb to bachta hi hai!

Re:

Posted by sourav, (2016-10-20 13:13:36)

photo and signature cannot be submitted .pls help. email id: souravchakraborty480@gmail.com

Re:

Posted by sumit sharma, (2016-10-19 20:39:07)

sir i have tried o many times but i could'nt register for ssc je. first part of registration is going goog but after filling the details in second part it is not even responsing on clicking the submit button .
so sir its my humble request please suggest me what to do.
pls

Re:

Posted by Tarun Kanth, (2016-10-19 17:41:43)

Sir I am holding the registration number of 62003848443, and I do remember my password and every details and entered them correctly, but the website is saying that those details are incorrect. Please help me out. My email address is saitarunkanth@gmail.com

I had already registered and I can't apply for job, or edit my details. Every where your website is saying that my details are wrong, please help me out of this problem.

Re: ssc application fill but not photo&sign

Posted by vamsi, (2016-10-19 16:09:33)

ipart of sscsettno compleate but photo and signnot file but what iam doing sir please help
my mail id:vamsiprasadmvp@gmail.com

Re: e admit card

Posted by najma, (2016-09-01 11:01:03)

My e admit card is not downloading if I tyoe registration id its showing details incorect,
But I have successful submit all details sir
Plz help me out my registration id is 60001007743
Najmaparveen080@gmail.com

Re: info

Posted by jonie jonas, (2016-08-24 09:53:21)

my friend was searching for IRS 990 earlier today and used a web service that has a ton of fillable forms . If others are looking for IRS 990 as well , here's a <code>http://goo.gl/rDNBvK</code>.

Re: NOT ABLE TO VIEW SSC CGL APPLICATION

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2016-07-08 12:41:39)

Respected Sir

I have successfully completed my SSC CGL 2016 online application as i got the confirmation mail regarding this but now when i am trying to view my application on the site as follows http://ssconline2.gov.in/viewapplication.php
it shows that data is incorrect what should i do plz help
regis id : 51201519001
email id : chheringdce@gmail.com

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2016-05-17 11:18:25)

PART 1 REGISTRATION IS NOT HAPPENING...........IT SAYS DATA ENTERD IS INCORRECT.....PLZ HELP ME

Re: ssc stenographer part II not working

Posted by Anonymous, (2016-05-15 13:51:55)

i part of ssc steno complete but photo and singh not fill

Re: Part 2 registration not working

Posted by SHIVANGI SWARNKAR, (2016-04-27 11:04:39)

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have successfully registered on part-1 registration page, and received an id & pwd on email. But, when I am trying to enter my id & pwd in apply section nothing is going to happen.

Please help me out to apply because it is already 27 April, 28 April is last date of submission.

ID: 60001442883
email: shivangisoni599@gmail.com

Re:

Posted by akshatha, (2016-03-30 16:44:44)

hi i have completed my part 1 registration but can't part 2 registration . registration id 60001297779 please hlp me email akshatha479@gmail.com

Re:

Posted by ASLITA, (2016-03-30 12:58:23)

I AM UNABLE TO COMPLETE NY PART II REGISTRATION SHOWING IN CORRECT

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2016-03-30 01:58:15)

Respected sir/madam,

I have registered my part one registration for SSC and I have received my id as 51206813636.
But on the account of my registration for part 2 form, I am unable to register....its just stating me that my details are INCORRECT.
kindly please consider this issue..

Re: Unsuccessful Registration :: Help Required

Posted by isaac.teku, (2016-03-29 19:01:09)

Hi There,

Myself Isaac,This is regards to my Unsuccessful Registration :of SSC online.

I have followed the Part 1 Registration and payed the Fee amount through SBI Net Banking and even the amount got deducted from the account and later it gave a pop up saying transaction failure.
Hence, i have went through the option "if you have already payed fee through net banking(In case of Failure) you can update the status by clicking Status" , later it asks for uploading the details and etc,but it again re-direct to the initial page.

I have attached the screenshots of the process which i have gone through.Please have a look into this ASAP,

i badly require your HELP on this

email address : isaac.teku121091@gmail.com
Registration no : 51172795385

Thanks for your help in Advance

Re: Not able to complete PART-2 REGISTRATION

Posted by murali, (2016-03-29 10:51:53)

Sir/Madam,
I have successfully completed part1 registration,but when i want to do part2 registration it is showing
"Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information." But all the information provided by me is correct.please sir solve the issue,as tommorrow is the last date.

Re:

Posted by Mohamed Irfan, (2016-03-27 22:00:21)

I have completed succesfully part 1 ssc form but when i entered into part2(while uploading photo and sign> after uploaded i gave confirm upload but i came as your session has been expired and try again, if i go to try again it comes from first, don`t know what is that problem and my id is:51179018062 and dob is:03/04/1995

Re: payment problem

Posted by srikanth , (2016-03-22 12:56:06)

I am cmpleted my part 1 and part 2 when i made to payment part iw was deduted from account but it was still showing as a pending payment and my id is 51175525294 and dob is 15-06-1995

Re:

Posted by anonymous, (2016-03-22 12:14:46)

Please provide help..i am not able to do my part 2 registration due to message information given is incorrect
Please help if anybody come to know anything

harsha.chaturvedi89@gmail.com
registration no : 60001232231

Re: Unable to proceed part 2 registration

Posted by Bhanu Bhaskar, (2016-03-22 12:05:28)

SIR MY PART 2 REGISTRATION IS SHOWING INFORMATION GIVEN BY YOU IS INCORRECT ,PLZ HELP ME, Registration ID-60001131330 DOB 16/10/1991, email id bhanubhaskar1191@gmail.com, Thanks.

Re: Cant do 2nd registration

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2016-03-22 11:13:12)

Sir I am completed my Part-I registration.And whenever trying to register part
meet patel
60000195305
27-02-1994
meetpatel5744@gmail.com

Re: I have successfully completed ssc part one regi'stration. But I could not complete the part 2 registration. It says "wrong information entered". pls help me sir. email id:anchalduvedi526@gmail.com

Posted by anchal, (2016-03-22 10:55:31)

I have successfully completed ssc part one registration. But I could not complete the part 2 registration.it says"wrong information''.my email id:anchalduvedi526@gmail.com

Re: Could not login to server1

Posted by Shanmuga Ananth R, (2016-03-22 09:57:38)

Hi,

I registered myself for SSC in server1(ssconline.nic.in). I entered personal details and uploaded photo and sign. Now to apply form, i am trying to login using my Registration ID and password, but the server keeps on sending a popup stating,'The Registration End date is 24.03.2016'. I believe its only 22.03.2016 today! Please help me out in completing the registration. Contact me on any information you can provide.
Email: ananthrajendiran@gmail.com
Registration ID: 60000602496

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2016-03-22 00:23:00)

hello sir,
I have done part one registration but i cant do part two registration, it is showing "the information given by you is incorrect ". what shall i do to fill my part 2 .
please help me as soon as possible.

my registration id is 60001202016
and my email is mayaachurv5@gmail.com
PLS REPLY SOON SIR......

Re:

Posted by abc, (2016-03-21 20:49:44)

I have successfully completed ssc part one registration. But I could not complete the part 2 registration. It says "wrong information entered". pls help me sir.
Registration ID: 60001259906
DOB 15/06/1987
email ID jairevathi1018@gmail.com

Re: Part 2 registration form - network error

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2016-03-21 20:45:23)

It has been 24-36 hours that i am trying to log in to my account to complete my part 2 registration.I understand its last few days of filling the form but there is some time left to fill in the application form . Kindly fix the network issues from your side so that we people can complete our registration part atleast.

For info my id is - 60001243197

Re: Can't log into Part II registration

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2016-03-21 19:46:55)

Unable to log into Part II of the registration. Also, when submitting payment online, I am receiving a blank page and then it shows the home page for State Bank of India, even though I did not select that payment method.

REG ID: 60001272955
DOB : 09/11/1991
Email ID : yogeshagarawal539@gmail.com

Re:

Posted by SSC CGL Applicant, (2016-03-21 18:59:38)

I have successfully completed both parts of the form. I was to make payment online but on sunday 20.3.2016 but i couldnt and on monday the whole day ssc server was down i.e. on 21.3.2016 and when site started responding they don't process my id and password anywhere. I cannot see anything working with my id. Please Help me. I am on the verge of payment and the ssc site is not recognising my ID. It leaves me in a doubtful state and neither site is telling that whatever the situation is wether the application is cancelled or do i have re apply nothing. Please clear the Situation My ID is 60000548289. Thank You

Re:

Posted by Abinash Sahoo, (2016-03-21 18:46:16)

Sir I have completed my part-i registration but when I entered into the part-ii registration it shows that the information is given by you is incorrect.What should I do?Please help me .My registration Id is 60000076467.

Re: network error

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2016-03-21 13:57:47)

part 2 registration is not working requesting to give server

Re: Unable to apply

Posted by priya, (2016-03-21 12:55:10)

I have complete part 1 registration, but when i click on submit button after filling all valid details for Part 2, showing error message "details are not match
". Please help me.

Registration no: 60001286914
DOB: 15/02/1992

Re:

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2016-03-20 15:13:52)

Dear Concerned Person,

After Finishing all the details and clicking on "Final Submit" Payment Page is not coming . I tried it 4-5 times but still not working.
Please fix the issue and revert.
Registration No. is 60001115018
Email : vilayilsuhail@gmail.com

Re: having trouble while filling the ssc cgl 2016 exam

Posted by raj, (2016-03-20 15:05:29)

first page's information is not being shown on final page before clicking on "I agree" button.

Re: payment pending and also aplication is pending

Posted by saroj, (2016-03-18 18:12:08)

sir
i have fill up details of payment and i get msg that payment of fee.but my application status is pending and also my payment is pending show on this site.thats why i dont print my application form
my registration no-60000978389
my mail id -sarojkumarpasha@gmail.com
please help me

Re: Payment Page is not Coming

Posted by Preet, (2016-03-18 10:53:31)

Dear Concerned Person,

Please fix the issue and revert.
Registration No. is 60001167605
Email : singh_preet90@yahoo.com

Re: Unable to complete SSC CGL 2016 Part-II Registration

Posted by Sumanta Chatterjee, (2016-03-15 22:36:07)

Sir,
My Name is Sumanta Chatterjee and my registration no. is 51169674805, when I enter this ID no. in part-II registration it shows that Information given by you is incorrect. Please enter the correct information... Sir I need your help.
Please reply in my
e-mail ID-chatterjee.sumanta27@gmail.com
as early as possible
Sir, I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you.

Re: Payment Error

Posted by Rohit, (2016-03-15 21:18:15)

I tried to pay using indusind debit card, but this error was shown "A PAYMENT HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE FOR THE SAME REFERENCE NUMBER.YOUR REQUEST CANNOT BE PROCESSED."

What to do now?

Re: part 2 registration error

Posted by kiran, (2016-03-15 15:39:14)

my email: kiranjyoprakash@gmail.com

Re: Form II error Resolved

Posted by Niranjan , (2016-03-14 10:18:53)

If you are trying to register in google chrome and facing problems, try to register , upload, and payment in INTERNET EXPLORER... I did so..

Re: form II error

Posted by Anonymous Guest, (2016-03-13 20:39:20)

same like others i am not able to register part II application form. it shows the information is invalid plzz held
regis n0- 60001041374
pass-6962
email-hitulmanrai@gmail.com

Re: just chill....

Posted by Amar, (2016-03-12 15:19:53)

nothing 2 worry friends. i also face the same problem of part 2 registration & do think that ssc site has got an indigestion problem . JUST CHILL.....try later.

Re: can't do part two registration

Posted by 1, (2016-03-12 11:41:58)

Hello sir,

iam sanjana. i had done part one registration but i cant do part two registration, it showing wrong information.
please do anything as soon as possible.

reg id -51204820655
dob- 23-04-1993
mail id- sanjanasasiks@gmail.com

Re: Part 2 Registration

Posted by sasi, (2016-03-10 14:33:25)

Sir I am SASIKALA COMPLETED my part 1 registration but do not complete part 2 registration..please help me sir.My Mail id sasikalaece17@gmail.com my Reg id:51170634005

Re: facing problem in part 2 registration

Posted by Sushil Patil, (2016-03-09 23:37:37)

I completed part 1 registration and paid fees and got registration id but i can't do part 2 registration it shows incorrect details .wht i will do.
reg no. 60000309848