Oy Naukri

India Jobs. Read. Talk. Share.

Advertisements

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2011-01-24 15:07:24)

today eveing ta 2nd list will be issued by TNEB

Re: resum

Posted by A.Vijayakumar, (2011-01-20 17:06:25)

Dear sir i completed in my Diploma In Electrical And Electronics Engg in the year of 2005 to 2008 . and i am completed apprentice fr,om TNEB in the year 2009 . if any vacancy is there in TNEB Kindly inform me. This is my humble request. please give me any vacancy information in my mail s.p.t.vijay@gmail.com CELL:9003600302,9965993952,9952487455

Re: tneb 2nd list issued please condact

Posted by m.vimal raj, (2011-01-17 11:18:02)

sir, ple TNEB 2nd list issued my email addres please conduct

Re: TA selection list of TNEB at 2009

Posted by Ram, (2011-01-12 16:03:47)

Dear all,
who is having TA selection list of TNEB at 2009, please forward to me that.
my email address:jagaramu07@gmail.com
thanks.

Re: july 2009 TA 2nd list -reg

Posted by s.sekaran, (2010-12-28 02:13:49)

Dear sir/madam ,i have passed DECE 1991 AND I DONE ACT APPRENTIESHIP ,experience 14 years india & aboard,once thiruvellore employment exchange notice board my name pasted for TA POST.I went 5th july 2009 interview for my seniority TA clarified, DECE BOARD TNEB staffs told me upto 1990 for DECE may be second list .sir i am awaiting for 2nd list plzz any information about TA contact me sekaran1971@gmail.com thanking u

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-12-06 15:56:22)

ONCE AGAIN I REMEMBER IN THIS TNEB TA 2ND LIST MATTER INVOLVED IMPORTANT PERSON (CM, ASSISTANT CM AND EB MINISTER)

BUT BOTH ARE SILENT NOW.

OK. ALL OF YOU, DONT FORGET.

Re: TA

Posted by chokkanathan, (2010-12-04 16:07:33)

Dear All,
may be, may not be get second list
but everybody can give strong feed back during next year tamilnadu election with your family and friends valuable votes.

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-12-04 12:59:43)

FIRST OF ALL, ALL ARE THINK ABOUT ONE MATTER,

THAT IS, ONLY ONE TA LIST IS AVAILABLE AT TNEB. THAT IS FINISHED.

THEN EB MINISTER, CM, ASSISTANT CM AND ALL OTHER POLITICIANS ARE MADE US FOOL TOTALLY 1 AND 1/2 YEARS TO COME TA 2ND LIST, COME, COME, COME, COME ........

WE ARE POWERFUL PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY. WE PROVE OUR POWER IN COMING ELECTION.

ONCE AGAIN I REMEMBER IN THIS MATTER INVOLVED IMPORTANT PERSON (CM, ASSISTANT CM AND EB MINISTER)BOTH ARE SILENT NOW.

OK. ALL OF YOU, DONT FORGET.

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-12-02 17:05:33)

Respected Mr.Ashok Kumar Sir, (PLEASE CONSIDER THE BELOW COMMENTS)

On 17.04.2010 sangam has given a letter to Chairman (GS REP D DT 17 04 2010) to take urget action to fill up Technical Assistant vacant posts. Further Honourable Minister for Electricity, on 03.10.2009, at the State
Conference of Sangam announced as follows.
“ Further 1100 posts of Technical Assistants would be filled up. The list is
readily available. I will inform the Chairman / Tamil Nadu Electricity Board
to place the matter before the next Board meeting for approval and
recruitment orders for 1100 Technical Assistants will be issued.

Even after Five months of time , No action was taken.
I Kindly request you to insist Board to take immediate action.

GS REPLY
sir, we are working for the further rect of TA.
Thaks for your remeinder
yrs fraternally
VAK

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-12-02 17:04:07)

Respected Mr.Ashok Kumar Sir, (PLEASE CONSIDER THE BELOW COMMENTS)

Conference of Sangam announced as follows.
“ Further 1100 posts of Technical Assistants would be filled up. The list is
readily available. I will inform the Chairman / Tamil Nadu Electricity Board
to place the matter before the next Board meeting for approval and
recruitment orders for 1100 Technical Assistants will be issued.

Even after Five months of time , No action was taken.
I Kindly request you to insist Board to take immediate action.

GS REPLY
sir, we are working for the further rect of TA.
Thaks for your remeinder
yrs fraternally
VAK

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-12-02 12:08:07)

Referring to the remaining vacancies in the TECHNICAL ASSISTANT cadre, VEERASAMY SAID : "The list of vacancies and the names of the potential candidates have been received. Steps will be taken to appoint them."

Re: 2 TA list

Posted by Mr.VVK, (2010-11-29 16:08:35)

Dear all.
Dont think tnbe ta post.
all people once go to Thirupaty. Give your Hare(motai)in lard Govind. He is take Action immedate. thes true.
And pray narayanA...narayanAA... narayanAAA...
GovindaA GovindaAA GOVINDAAAAAA...
@ 2Ta vavuk Govindaaaaa
Then you get it opiment in permenent post for ONE place.......

Re: Ta 2nd list

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-11-23 20:32:45)

Enna than nadakkuthu pls tell me

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-11-19 11:44:21)

Dear Mr.Ashok Kumar Sir,
Conference of Sangam announced as follows.
“ Further 1100 posts of Technical Assistants would be filled up. The list is
readily available. I will inform the Chairman / Tamil Nadu Electricity Board
to place the matter before the next Board meeting for approval and
recruitment orders for 1100 Technical Assistants will be issued.

Even after Five months of time , No action was taken.
I Kindly request you to insist Board to take immediate action.

GS REPLY
sir, we are working for the further rect of TA.
Thaks for your remeinder
yrs fraternally
VAK

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-11-19 10:47:56)

Dear Mr.Ashok Kumar Sir,
Conference of Sangam announced as follows.
“ Further 1100 posts of Technical Assistants would be filled up. The list is
readily available. I will inform the Chairman / Tamil Nadu Electricity Board
to place the matter before the next Board meeting for approval and
recruitment orders for 1100 Technical Assistants will be issued.

Even after Five months of time , No action was taken.
I Kindly request you to insist Board to take immediate action.

GS REPLY
sir, we are working for the further rect of TA.
Thaks for your remeinder
yrs fraternally
VAK

Re: REGARDING JOB

Posted by G.MANOJ, (2010-11-16 11:44:41)

Respected Sir,
I have completed my diploma in ece on april 2006 and later i have completed my apprenticeship training in TNEB(400KV SS) SRIPERUMBUDUR as TECHNICAL in the department of GRT(GRID RELAY TESTING)from1.3.08 to 1.03.09 NO Call letters have came for me,please give me the details and still now i had not got my certificates from board of apprenticeship please help me sir

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-11-15 15:09:04)

Hello GS Mr. Asok Kumar (TNEBES)

ALREADY YOU HAVE REPLIED ON 16TH SEPTEMBER IN YOUR MEMBERS FEEDBACK ABOUT TA 2ND LIST THAT IS "WE ARE WORKING FOR RECRUIT FURTHER TA". BUT TILL NOW THER IS NO ACTION IN YOUR SIDE.

COULD YOU TELL TO ALL OF US? THAT IS WHAT IS YOUR DECISION ABOUT TA 2ND LIST?

NOTE: YOU MAY THINK THAT IS FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF TA YOU HAVE BEEN TAKEN MUCH MORE TIME(MORE THAN ONE AND HALF YEARS, BUT TILL NOW THAT WILL NOT COME TO AN END)

Re: TA

Posted by chokkanathan.P, (2010-11-14 22:46:39)

Dear All,
may be, may not be get second list
but everybody can give strong feed back during next year tamilnadu election with your family valuable votes.

Re: TA vaccancy

Posted by C.ELIZABETHMAHARANI, (2010-10-18 14:28:40)

hello. I am Elizabeth i completed my apprentice training on 2008... i attend the intreview on july 2009 at tirunelveli.... when i get the result

Re: TA POST

Posted by Ramesh, (2010-10-15 15:21:28)

I have completed diplomo in ECE and also completed my one year apperentice training then i have attended the interview for Technical Asst. held on july 2009.Still i'm waiting for second selelction list. whether it relese or not. but i heard the IInd list did not relese,drop the selection process. Is it true? please announced whatever it is. dont spoil our dream and life.

Re: job seeker

Posted by VINOTH BALAKRISHNAN, (2010-10-11 18:24:27)

hi

here im seeking one good job ...im BE(EEE)
holder ,i have 2yr exp in tamilnadu in telecom field and now(last 6 months) im working in singapore (as a security systems engg)...
so plz giv me the recruitment updates ,,,
thnx......

Re: job

Posted by O.Satheesh, (2010-10-05 15:46:21)

Dear sir i completed in my ITI ELECTRICIAN in the year of 1995 to 1997.if any vacancy is there in TNEB Kindly inform me. This is my humble request. please give me any vacancy information in my mail sanjith2003@gmail.com

Re: reg opening

Posted by mani, (2010-10-05 14:22:06)

sir i have finishd diplomo in 1991 and then i completed apprenticeship training from tneb thiruvarur1992-1993.. still now i dont get any information from tneb. is there any chance to get enter in tneb. we are waiting for your good reply.

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-10-05 14:19:47)

Re: ITI JOBS IN TNEB

Posted by BASKAR.R, (2010-10-02 18:25:30)

TNEB WANTS ITI HOLDERS OR NOT TELL ME????

Re: ITI JOBS IN TNEB

Posted by BASKAR.R, (2010-10-02 18:06:47)

iti helper posting in tneb is thear before this year or not

Re: ta secondlist matter

Posted by s.subashini, (2010-09-23 13:49:21)

dear sir/madam,

when will relese tneb ta secondlist lot of persons was waiting last one year everybody infrom correct news.

Re: re

Posted by elayaraja, (2010-09-19 22:19:44)

Dear friends,
i finished my iti in electricion in
2002.i have 6 years experiance in electrition.and "B""lisence".is any vacancy pls post me or mail at elayarajasathiya@gamil.com

Re: respected sir

Posted by A.Dinesh Kumar, (2010-09-18 07:24:09)

sir i have finishd diplomo in 2007 and then i completed apprenticeship training from dharmapuri edc 2009.. please anoncement the "TA" results we are waiting for your good reply.

Re: sir

Posted by billa, (2010-09-18 02:49:00)

sir
For the T A when are you going to full fill . is there is second list tell me about that deatils we are waiting for that sir

Re: waiting for job

Posted by sunil kumar . s, (2010-09-08 17:37:08)

sir,
i have completed my DECE in 1993and had apprenticeship training.i very sad to ask whether
i am eligible for a job in tneb. Pls reply me.

Re: ta results details

Posted by P.VINISH, (2010-09-07 19:34:48)

please forward commnts tneb vacanices and ta result details

Re: DEEE

Posted by M S Noorul hutha, (2010-08-31 11:25:04)

I am Noorul huthaI have completed DEEE 2009technical apprentice training in TNEB/Head Office

Re: TA 2nd List

Posted by Andiappan.K, (2010-08-26 16:38:54)

Dear Sir,
Till now,I am waiting for TA 2nd list.when will the result come? Or not possible? or Infinity? Ple specify

Re: ta II list

Posted by ragu, (2010-08-20 15:52:25)

hi! suffered peoples prove your strentgh and teach the lesson to DMK

Re: ta list

Posted by ragu, (2010-08-20 15:48:29)

hi! suffered peoples prove your strentgh and teach the lesson

Re: Helppers

Posted by N.purushothaman, (2010-08-16 12:56:24)

Dear sir,compleated in ITI(WIRE MAN)attend two eb interview any request place my email id.

Re: Still Waiting TA job from TNEB

Posted by nandhakumar.S, (2010-08-14 12:16:44)

Hello sir,
I have completed my Diplomo EEE in 2000. still now i didn't get call letter from your department. When it is possible to get. whe n your display the Second list of TA post,
send me the favourable reply.

Re: TA vaccants

Posted by madhukumar, (2010-08-12 20:18:00)

iam madhukumar i have complete diploma EEE. 2006 tecnical apprenticeship trainning in TNEB KKEDC/Nagercoil.my email.madhu_nero@yahoo.com

Re: Electrical & Electronics Engg

Posted by TA II list and any vaccanciesin TNEB, (2010-08-09 17:30:50)

I am 2003 pass out for electrical and electronical Engg plz inform me any job now vacancy for TNEB

Re: Electrical and Electronics Enggineering

Posted by sarmila, (2010-08-09 17:22:15)

I am completed Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering on April 2003. And I am Having the Marks Percentage at 84%.Please anyone say about the details in which the second selection list of technical assistant post will be ISSUED. Please inform us

Re: TA 2ND batch result

Posted by thanesh.siva_09@rediffmail.com, (2010-08-07 12:01:20)

when will the result come..plz tell d result

Re: TNEB Technical Asst.

Posted by ramesh, (2010-08-03 16:12:56)

Respected all,
still i`m waiting for TA Result. Please understand our Problems and Save our future life.

Re: Job Regard:

Posted by Gurunathan, (2010-08-02 21:40:37)

Respected Sir/Mam I have Completed My Diploma In Electrical And Electronics Engg. I kindely Request you to recommend me a Job in TNEB

Your's Sincerly
A.K.Gurunathan
9840969484

Re: Job Regard:

Posted by Gurunathan, (2010-08-02 21:38:46)

Your's Sincerly
A.K.Gurunathan

Re: I.T.I Electrician

Posted by B Kanniappan, (2010-08-02 19:08:54)

I want my qualification job

Re: job vacancy

Posted by suganthi, (2010-07-31 15:43:44)

I am 2007 pass out for electrical and electronical Engg plz inform me any job now vacancy for TNEB

Re: wait for second list (technical assistant)

Posted by krishnaveni, (2010-07-29 20:20:46)

Dear sir
Can u plz tell me the date for second list, im awiating for 1 year.........plz reply....whether they realease or not.......

Re: iti vacancy position in other trade

Posted by kalai, (2010-07-29 17:22:27)

hai thaitamil please giveme any information in iti other trade in tneb vacancy position when will release my email kalaisaiselvi@yahoo.co.in

Re: Please issue the details of the second list to my e-mail id. It is my humble request

Posted by Jeevananth, (2010-07-27 21:33:00)

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-07-26 14:18:26)

DONT SPOIL OUR LIFE. MR. CHIEF MINISTER MR.KARUNANIDHI, MR.MU.KA.STALIN, MR.ARCOT VEERASAMI, MR.C.B.SINGH TO BE TAKE ACTION IN THIS MATTER WHAT HAPPENED TO MR.ARCOT VEERASAMI WHAT IS THE PROPLEM TO YOU TO REANNOUNEC THE CURRENT SITUATION OF II LIST.YOU ARE THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON FOR MONEY. YOUR DMK PARTY MEMBER EARING INTEREST FOR OUR MONEY FOR THE PAST 12 MONTH. IS THIS CORRECT?.

Re: About EB Job

Posted by Rameshbabu, (2010-07-26 01:51:37)

Sir,
Now i am completed(2010) BE(EEE) with aggregate secured percentage 69%. I would like to join TNEB.If there is any vacancy i kindly request you inform for this mail ID brameshbabu89@gmail.com or brb1889@yahoo.com
i am not force you. thats your decision.

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-07-23 13:54:31)

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-07-23 12:21:44)

Lot of people waiting for Tech Asst II List.
Whether it is come or not. Dont spoil our life.
Kindly inform current status in this regard.
Mr.Arcot Veerasami, Mr.Karunananidh, CMD, Mr.Mu.Ka.Stalin to be involved in this matter.Quick action to be taken in this matter otherwise yoy are the responsible person for their life and money. 1100 people paid money and waiting for the past 12 months. They got money and paid for II List with interest. PLEASE INFORM WHETHER IT IS COME OR NOT. PLEASE SAVE OUR LIFE AND MONEY. OTHERWISE THIS MATTER SPOILED THE NAME OF DMK PARTY.

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-07-22 14:35:36)

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-07-22 14:34:42)

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-07-22 14:33:41)

Lot of people waiting for Tech Asst II List.
Whether it is come or not. Dont spoil our life.
Kindly inform current status in this regard.

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-07-21 10:12:37)

Lot of people waiting for Tech Asst II List.
Whether it is come or not. Dont spoil our life.
Kindly inform current status in this regard.

Re: ta

Posted by ram, (2010-07-19 20:38:02)

Lot of people waiting for Tech Asst II List.
Whether it is come or not. Dont spoil our life.
Kindly inform current status in this regard.

Re: TA

Posted by HARI, (2010-07-18 01:42:07)

Dear sir, I am waiting for TA posting second list. Pls infome correct impermation pls..

Re: job

Posted by NAGARAJAN.S, (2010-07-11 14:24:50)

dear sir,i have completed my D.E.E.E,2002,apperenticeshipcompleted for 2004.if any vacancies in TNEB kindly inform me.its my humble request.My contact no. is 9840255540

Thankyou

Re:

Posted by kums, (2010-07-05 15:49:29)

kindly inform us wheather there is a vacant place or not... bcoz till we are all waiting for the post TA... if you inform us soon, atleast we will save our money....

Re: Tech Asst II List

Posted by ram kumar, (2010-07-05 10:33:47)

Lot of people waiting for Tech Asst II List.
Whether it is come or not. Dont spoil our life.
Kindly inform current status in this regard.

Re: re

Posted by thiruvalarselvan, (2010-07-03 16:43:46)

I am waiting for TA 2nd list . till waiting for your reply.....................

Re: 2nd list TA

Posted by kannan.a, (2010-06-30 11:36:13)

Dear sir Still I am waiting for the TA 2nd batch Result, please inform soon.......plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Re:

Posted by ve.sharavanan, (2010-06-29 15:50:08)

Pl. tell me confirm news about TNEB (2ND LIST)

Re:

Posted by aarthi, (2010-06-23 21:01:37)

sir/madam
when will relese ta second list lot of persons waiting pls tell

Re: details reg ae list

Posted by r.jayakumar, (2010-06-09 18:43:26)

LIST OF 2006 BATCH ASSISTANT ENGINEERS/ELECTRICAL DETAILS

Re: ta secons list matter

Posted by Aarthi, (2010-06-06 14:26:27)

when will relese ta second list lot of person waiting at present current situvation infrom last six thousand contract person was conformed then y waiting ta posting relese pls infrom

Re:

Posted by Noname Guest, (2010-06-06 02:46:43)

இதோ தை பிறந்து விட போகிறது ....
மின்சார வாரியத்தில் பணி கிடைக்கும் என்ற கனவு கலைந்து மீண்டும் எனது பணிகளை தொடங்க ஆரம்பிக்கிறேன் ...அரசு வேலையை லட்சியமாக நினைத்து கொண்டிருந்தவர்களில் நான் ஆயிரத்தில் ஒருவன்...ஆனால் அது நம்மை உயர்த்தி விட போவதில்லை என்பதை உணர்ந்து விட்ட காரணத்தினாலே இன்று மனம் தெளிந்து ஒரு நேர் பாதையில் பயணம் செய்கிறேன் ...மேலும் எனது பணம் திரும்ப பெற்றுவிட்டது எனக்கு மன அமைதியை கொடுக்கிறது ...

இது காலம் நமக்கு கற்று கொடுத்த பாடம் ....

இனிமே நமக்கு நல்லா காலம்....
நன்றி

Re: ITI Recuriment

Posted by D.MURUGAN, (2010-06-06 02:43:46)

Dear sir,
Iam D.MURUGAN,I completed my ITI (Electrician)in the year of 1998 to 2000. and i am completed apprentice from PTC in the year 2005. if any vacancy is there in TNEB Kindly inform please Updaate oyidia.com

Re: Any Admin Post at Tneb

Posted by E. Renuga Devi, (2010-06-05 12:33:55)

Dear Sir,

I am Finishing DECE in the year of 1998-2001. And I am Having the Marks Percentage at 91%.Please anyone say about the details in which the second selection list of technical assistant post will be ISSUED.

Re: TNEB result for Assesor

Posted by Selvam, (2010-06-01 10:48:51)

Hai friends pls let me know which link i can view/ download the list of candidates selected as TA/ Assessor in TNEB Direct Recruitment.

thanks & reagrds
Selvam

Re: vacancy position in ITI Job for TNEB

Posted by kalaiselvi, (2010-05-31 13:44:24)

Dear sir i completed in my ITI in the year of 1997 to 1999 . and i am completed apprentice fr,om TNEB in the year 2002 . if any vacancy is there in TNEB Kindly inform me. This is my humble request. please give me any vacancy information in my mail kalaisaiselvi@yahoo.co.in CELL:9629522656,9952366269

Re: about TNEB apprenticeship training

Posted by P.Mariappan, (2010-05-31 08:32:03)

may i know when the apprenticeship training starts for graduate engineers and what is the procedure to obtain the training

Re: Tachnical assistant 2 nd list

Posted by kannathasn, (2010-05-27 16:59:40)

Technical assistant posting second list sure?
i am waiting..... elllam avan seiyal...God bless you....

Re: Tachnical assistant 2 nd list

Posted by kannathasn, (2010-05-27 16:58:30)

Technical assistant posting second list sure?
i am waiting..... elllam avan seiyal...God bless you....

Re: ITI HOLDER HELPER vacancy in TNEB

Posted by Narayana Moorthy.I, (2010-05-15 00:44:55)

Dear sir,
i completed in my ITI in the year of 1999 to 2001 . and i am completed apprentice from TVS in the year 2005 . if any vacancy is there in TNEB Kindly inform me. This is my humble request. please give me any vacancy information in my mail moorthyinm7@yahoo.com

Re: TA_List

Posted by Srinivsan_8783, (2010-05-13 12:03:23)

Hi ,
Those peoples are waiting for TA second list its not come surely, so plese dont waste the time .............

Re: work

Posted by rajendran, (2010-05-10 14:03:02)

i am not reach family. plz help me.my name rajendran.education 12th.help me sir.

Re: Reg:TNEB Job Vaccancies

Posted by K. Rathinavel, (2010-05-08 19:35:36)

Dear sir,
Iam K. Rathinavel,I completed my ITI (Electrician)in the year of 1998 to 2000. and i am completed apprentice from NLC in the year 2002. if any vacancy is there in TNEB Kindly inform me. This is my humble request. please give me any vacancy information in my mail thanga00@gmail.com, Mobile no: 9751854802

Re: Job

Posted by H.Mohamed Najeem, (2010-05-08 13:17:30)

I am Mohamed Najeem, I have completed my I.T.I in Electrician course on 1995 to 1997. I also have valid Electrical 'B' license. I have totally 6+ years experience in this field. Now am working as a electrical wiring contractor. If there is any suitable vacancy please intimate me..

Contact no: 97154 37078

Re: ITI HOLDER HELPER vacancy in TNEB

Posted by kalaiselvi, (2010-04-29 10:09:49)

Dear sir i completed in my ITI in the year of 1997 to 1999 . and i am completed apprentice from TNEB in the year 2002 . if any vacancy is there in TNEB Kindly inform me. This is my humble request. please give me any vacancy information in my mail kalaisaiselvi@yahoo.co.in

Re: ITI HOLDER HELPER vacancy in TNEB

Posted by A. KALAISELVI, (2010-04-29 09:56:29)

Dear sir i completed in my ITI (MACHINIST) in the year of 1997 -1999 . and I am completed Apprentice from TNEB in the year 2002 if any vacancy is there in TNEB Kindly inform me. This is my humble request.PLEASE GIVE ME IMMEDIATE INFORMATION

Re: ta

Posted by vel, (2010-04-26 11:45:01)

see www.tnebes.org and read discussion with chairman regarding TA recruitment representation by tnebes general secretary.

Re: TA

Posted by sivan, (2010-04-15 15:20:41)

II TA result conform may last week any news ple con no.9047223376

Re: eb

Posted by nomae, (2010-04-09 11:11:58)

what is the status of 2nd list

Re: ta 2nd list

Posted by siva, (2010-04-04 20:38:35)

if any info abt 2nd list plz mail 2 paramasivamsiva1@gmail.com

Re: Waiting for helper job

Posted by murugan.s, (2010-04-02 20:43:41)

please refer the (ITI) list.please one job the TNEB. Regrads S.MURUGAN

Re: TA 2ND LIST

Posted by YYY, (2010-03-17 09:46:50)

Hi,
plz tell me any one person the proper information about TA 2nd List

Regards
YYY

Re: TA

Posted by sri, (2010-03-14 00:07:50)

Dear Friends,

2nd list Nichayam Varum. Nambikaiyodu Errungal.

Re: TA 2SECOND LIST

Posted by surendraprasad, (2010-03-09 10:31:52)

HI FRIEND WHEN WILL THEN SECOND LIST ?

Re: Reg:TNEB Job Vaccancies

Posted by Suresh.S, (2010-03-08 06:32:04)

Dear sir,

Kindly provide me the details of TNEB recuirement of the year 2010 and the details of application and exam dates etc.. to my mail id

Re: ta

Posted by selva, (2010-03-03 17:54:00)

ta 2nd list march 29 release.100% true

Re: TA Second List

Posted by guest, (2010-02-24 21:08:23)

Dear Friends,
TA Second list is drooped. I inquired in TNEB HQ Office. There will be a new interview by April end. This is the latest news.

Re: hi

Posted by Anand, (2010-02-22 19:01:16)

sorry i cant..wht is that..

Re: exam information

Posted by Anand, (2010-02-22 18:56:05)

please when will conducted in helper examinatin onTNEB..then exam schedule for 2010...... please send to this id samkrish.krishnan4@gmail.com

Re: Hi

Posted by Pukal, (2010-02-19 13:28:21)

Why vast your time da. Poi unga valayaparunga da. Result varatu all end. Ok 9944444182. If you wan't information call me

Re: ta

Posted by balaji, (2010-02-10 12:35:05)

when will 2nd list come?please send my email
balajihometech@gmail.com

Re: ta

Posted by balaji, (2010-02-10 12:29:49)

when will 2nd list come?