Discussions - Page 2 | New India Assurance Co. Ltd., NIACL Recruitment, News - www.newindia.co.in

Results 101-109 of 109, sorted by date

Re: re:not recieved hall ticket

Posted by nandana, (2009-10-22 09:55:37)

hi..
My name is N.Nandana.I have not received hall ticket for New India Assurance--Adminstrative officer--exam to be held on.25 this month.
please send me hall ticket to my mail id......
nandananeelapalem@gamil.com.

thanking you.

Re: didnt get my hall ticket....plz send

Posted by M diviya, (2009-10-22 06:56:39)

My name was in eligable list but i didnt get my hall ticket.....my reg-no is 1802073039....

plz send info to my id.....

shanmu_gham@yahoo.co.in

by,
diviya

Re: not yet received hall ticket.

Posted by pinki rani mahakur, (2009-10-21 19:57:24)

I have not yet received my hall ticket for the generalist, group-B exam to be held on 25th on Oct. please send it to my mail id.

Re: admit card not yet received

Posted by sameer srivastava, (2009-10-21 17:39:33)

sir i have not yet received my admit card for administrative officer recruitment written test to be held on 25 oct 2009. kindly send admit card on mr.sameer.srivastava@gmail.com

Re: Need a Admit card

Posted by NAYAK KSHIRABDHI TANAYA, (2009-10-21 17:13:34)

GENERALISTS GROUP-B..My name is in Eligible list..But i didn't receive Admit card till now..My Roll no is2002071169..PLease mail me on send2chinu@gmail.com

Re: Hall Ticket for Exam. on 25.10.2009.

Posted by Rahangdale Shraddha, (2009-10-21 15:05:29)

I have Applied GENERALISTS GROUP-B
Not Yet Received my Hall Ticket. Please Can You Send me the Hall Ticket to My Id is shraddha.r125@gmail.com

Re: my Hall Ticket.

Posted by lalitha, (2009-10-21 12:24:22)

I have Applied GENERALISTS GROUP-B
Not Yet Received my Hall Ticket. Please Can You Send me the Hall Ticket to My Id is laltiha.tallam@gmail.com

Re: Hall ticket not yet received

Posted by MERLIN, (2009-10-20 12:24:55)

Sir
I have not yet received the hall ticket although i applied for it 2 months back. Can you plz send me the hall ticket to my E-Mail ID {merlinprabharaja@yahoo.com}

Re: call letter

Posted by sanjot kalel, (2009-10-19 10:02:43)

I have Applied A.O(IT).Not Yet Received my Hall Ticket. Please Can You Send me the Hall Ticket to My Id is sanjotkalel@rediffmail.com

Post a Reply