Discussions - Page 2 | TRB Certificate Verification, Direct Recruitment of Graduate Assistants Tamil Nadu

Results 101-104 of 104, sorted by date

Re: need a Seniorty No in Mathematics

Posted by kakkuveeran .G, (2010-05-15 08:43:51)

I completed B.sc,B.ed during 2008.I want My Seniority number.My Emp.no:2004M03360
Thanking you,

Re: Mathematics

Posted by A.suganya, (2010-05-13 20:33:54)

sir,i completed M.sc,B.Ed degree in june2008.iwant my seniority no.my emp no is 2007f32183

Re: Sabha's (DBHPS-Madras) B.Ed eligible or not

Posted by T. Krishnaveni, (2010-05-13 06:12:14)

Dear sir,
I have got regular one year B.Ed degree- Maths from B.Ed Training college of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha - Madras ( DBHPS-Madras ) and registered in employment office. Certificate issued by university wing-Uchcha Siksha Aur Shodh Sansthan. DBHPS-Madras declared as an Instituition of National Importance by Central Act 14 of 1964. Is this B.Ed acceptable for graduate assistant-eligibility of TRB - Tamil nadu. My basic qualification is B.Sc - Maths. Please sir clarify and reply

Re: chemistry,with BEd comlited on 1997

Posted by A.G.S.Juliana, (2010-05-07 19:05:46)

I am A.G.S.Juliana,B.Sc BEd. I have complited my graduation in1997,i am worried about to know my seeniority list so please send my list
-B.Ed-in 1997-15110-5.5.97

Please of registeration-cuddalore

Post a Reply

previous | next

Back to topic